Class of 2016 - PG Tyus Battle (NJ) Signed LOI | Page 97 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2016 PG Tyus Battle (NJ) Signed LOI

Somebody refresh my memory. How close did jason hart get to reneging?

He sought to renege -- but JB wouldn't grant him a release. His brother had a debilitating, life long heart debilitation and needed surgery, and Hart wanted to be closer to home [and of course, that scumbag Jim Harrick from UCLA was overtly tampering in an attempt to keep Hart in Los Angeles]. Hart was semi-distraught when JB wouldn't let him back out due to those family considerations, but it worked out for the best for all parties involved.

Last edited:
Want to see clean J's? These come out next spring.
image.jpg

He sought to renege -- but JB wouldn't grant him a release. His brother had heart surgery, and Hart wanted to be closer to home [and of course, that scumbag Jim Harrick from UCLA was overtly tampering in an attempt to keep Hart in Los Angeles]. Hart was semi-distraught when JB wouldn't let him back out due to those family considerations, but it worked out for the best for all parties involved.

Was it his heart, or did he need a kidney?

I've basically decided that Battle and Huerter are coming, and am just waiting for them to make it official.

I hope you're right. I really want Huerter bad, as well.

If we land Battle, Moyer, Chukwu, and Huerter [and two of those guys are already in the fold], this would be a hell of a response to the NCAA's excessive penalties.

I'm not even going to mention Porter at this point.

But Huerter is a guy who I could see greatly exceeding his national ranking. He just needs a little bit of time for his physical capabilities to catch up to his skill level [that's why a prep year / conversion to 2017 might be best for him, long term]. But make no mistake--we need to land this kid and not have him go to UVa, ND, etc.

Not sure if this has been mentioned among the candy discussions, but he has removed all of Michigan from his twitter feed. Now I find THAT as a good sign.
Who? Battle or Huerter?

What a difference a month can make. Last month most people were a little skeptical of the direction the program was going. We weren't landing our top guys, the sanctions, and the unknown about the coaching situation. NOW a month later to the present day we just landed a KEY Center transfer, we know Hop is the future coach, it seems our coaches are confident we will win the appeal and gain an extra schollie, and there is a very strong chance we do get our top guy in Battle after he was committed elsewhere. Have to say I didn't see much of this coming a month ago but looks like things are back on track and heading in the right direction. GO ORANGE!!!!

What a difference a month can make. Last month most people were a little skeptical of the direction the program was going. We weren't landing our top guys, the sanctions, and the unknown about the coaching situation. NOW a month later to the present day we just landed a KEY Center transfer, we know Hop is the future coach, it seems our coaches are confident we will win the appeal and gain an extra schollie, and there is a very strong chance we do get our top guy in Battle after he was committed elsewhere. Have to say I didn't see much of this coming a month ago but looks like things are back on track and heading in the right direction. GO ORANGE!!!!
We got an excitable bunch on here.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom