Pickard | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Pickard

Genetics.

He may not have ideal genetics but he was 244 as a freshman and has gained 7 lbs in 4 years? Gonna have to be from Missouri on that one. Especially with a tremendous S&C staff.

That tells me he either isn't being asked to gain weight to play the interior or he really doesn't have the desire to gain weight and move inside.

And that's OK but I wouldn't imagine he will see much of the field with the talent and experience we have coming back.

Had the same problem until I hit 30, had my first child and started traveling for business. The deadly trifecta.

And you weren't working with a profession S&C staff, all the supplements and food you can eat either.

Had a buddy that played football at a D2 School and they had a ridiculous schedule to wake him up for snacks and food to gain weight.

And you weren't working with a profession S&C staff, all the supplements and food you can eat either.

Had a buddy that played football at a D2 School and they had a ridiculous schedule to wake him up for snacks and food to gain weight.
Only S&C were curls of the 16 oz variety.

zAow7d16Sf0xq.gif

He may not have ideal genetics but he was 244 as a freshman and has gained 7 lbs in 4 years? Gonna have to be from Missouri on that one. Especially with a tremendous S&C staff.

That tells me he either isn't being asked to gain weight to play the interior or he really doesn't have the desire to gain weight and move inside.

And that's OK but I wouldn't imagine he will see much of the field with the talent and experience we have coming back.

Yep. He's actually been close to 260 at one point.

He has tried to gain the weight. He just can't.

It doesn't always work that way. Again, genetics is the primary factor.

Yep. He's actually been close to 260 at one point.

He has tried to gain the weight. He just can't.

I'm sure his annual injury rehab hasn't helped at all in this regard either.

There's such a thing as "hard gainers" when it comes to putting on muscle weight.
And he's probably one of them, or at least - has hit his ceiling on how much weight his body can do.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom