Pitt Game Thread ... | Page 11 | Syracusefan.com

Pitt Game Thread ...

If we lose we don't have anybody to blame but us. The tournament was handed to us. All they had to do was win. Doesn't look like they can do it the past 2-3 weeks.

I didn't think we would make the tournament especially after 0-4 start... but since we eventually got to 18-8, I changed my outlook.

Serious question (if we lose)- is this one of the biggest meltdowns ever for Syracuse? The weakest I've seen the bubble in a long time, most open I've seen college ball in a long time. And we crash and burn the last month of the year.

Wow. Disappointing.

Some of that patented amazing Cooney defense right there.

Aren't there some people here who think TC is a good defender? He doesn't have the foot speed necessary to be in the good defender category. He's slow getting out on shooters.

iommi said:
Aren't there some people here who think TC is a good defender? He doesn't have the foot speed necessary to be in the good defender category. He's slow getting out on shooters.

It won't matter much longer.

Both freshman have hit the wall. They really aren't offering much on either end of the floor and it is killing us.

Charmin soft we are. Do something in the offseason to figure out how to beat this program. I'm sick of losing to these guys. It's pathetic.

JB should just keep calling timeout until we have none left.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom