Pitt Game... | Page 26 | Syracusefan.com

Pitt Game...

Status
Not open for further replies.
… I feel helpless our line can’t hold I honestly can’t b mad at schrader .. we gotta throw to win they are to zoned in on the runs and an keepers

We came out and punched Pitt right in the face… and then didn’t know what to do.
Ziggy vs. Maui on the docks in The Wire.

Pitt is in the process of putting us on top of the building while still chewing their sandwich. “Bad advice!!!” (C) Ziggy

God love Mark Richt and his health issues.

ACCN should mercifully replace him next season

There’s NO WAY we’re coming back. We can’t complete a goddamn pass without fumbling it—the first drive notwithstanding.

I completely agree. That’s why it’s crazy it’s 14-7. This is bad as Grob and some Shafer games. We don’t look like we should even be playing D1. This is sad to watch.

I completely agree. That’s why it’s crazy it’s 14-7. This is bad as Grob and some Shafer games. We don’t look like we should even be playing D1. This is sad to watch.
At least with Dino’s first 3 years I expected to stun at least one ranked team a year.

My 6 year old daughter gets to stay up late and watch the game if she wants. After watching the last few games she just decided to go to bed instead of staying up.
Disown her.

Wax about to go Marlowe on Pickett
1638065668340.png

I watch more sports than I care to admit and I have never heard of either one of these announcers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom