Pitt Gameday Thread | Page 40 | Syracusefan.com

Pitt Gameday Thread

I agree. It was clearly a fumble. Now, if you want to make the argument that the refs took too long to blow the play dead, that's a different story as one can make the argument that forward progress had stopped and refs should've blown the whistle before that late strip.

Very true, but ED being ED kept rolling of contact to his left looking for more and these refs know his gig and subjectively let the play keep going. If a whistle was blown, ED and our sideline would have been upset.

Tons of time left. If our offense can get going, we can obviously win. But...I don’t see much reason today for hope that will happen? Hopefully we find something. Offense has been an absolute train wreck after the first two possessions.

What do you mean you can't coach effort? Coaching has to drill in effort.

Its exactly what I said. You can't coach it. Either you try or you don't. Cisco, Bradshaw and Foster didn't even try.

Jeremy, you're a fine poster but...you are, without question, the personification of Chicken Little. Always have been and it looks like nothing has changed.

Eh, sometimes you just have a feeling.
Would love to be wrong but this feels like an L. That said I'll be there in two weeks cheering my ass off.

Tons of time left. If our offense can get going, we can obviously win. But...I don’t see much reason today for hope that will happen? Hopefully we find something. Offense has been an absolute train wreck after the first two possessions.

Ultimately falls on Lynch and Dungey. Lynch's playcalling has been perplexing. When they were in the red zone before the end of the half, he opted to pass when they were running so well. If your QB isnt playing well, you have to take the pressure off of him.

I agree. It was clearly a fumble. Now, if you want to make the argument that the refs took too long to blow the play dead, that's a different story as one can make the argument that forward progress had stopped and refs should've blown the whistle before that late strip.

You are spot on but i think ED's reputation may have worked against him there. He kept rolling off contact to his left and the refs see him as a live runner...

Addaizo is such a meathead.
You always kick the XP when down 12.
Don’t ever chase points.
Game will restart at 3:20.

I am so upset. Come out after this delay and get your butt in gear. Either follow through at 100% on your tackles or replace the players! ED I love but...if he can't get his act together put Devito in!! Finally, Dino I love your speeches after you win as much as anyone else but the most important speech is now during the delay. Come out and kick a..!!!

Its exactly what I said. You can't coach it. Either you try or you don't. Cisco, Bradshaw and Foster didn't even try.
I'm disagreeing with you. A lack of effort from the players is a coaching failure.

Eh, sometimes you just have a feeling.
Would love to be wrong but this feels like an L. That said I'll be there in two weeks cheering my ass off.
Wow, Jeremy. With this post, you quoted my post ...and I didn't even post it yet

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom