Playing the bench the rest of the way... | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Playing the bench the rest of the way...

i guess in theory this is correct, but jb is HISTORICALLY WEAK in developing and playing the bench. i sometimes feel that he has a negative effect on player confidence. his comment after the duke game was horrible. we could have won that game had rak had a better night---as it was he was off--- but will be back next game. he waits to the end of the year for roberson, bj , etc, to play them significantly. now is the time for jb to be SUPPORTIVE of his guys, not demeaning them. very disappointed in jb this year and the handling of this team----he has been significantly negative all year re his players, and i believe the players at this time are playing for each each other and not the coach. i would like to hopkins get his shot, and jb take his rightfull well earned place in ncaa history as the hof coach.

I see the "Let's ease JB into retirement and let Hop solve all the problems" crowd is back. Haven't heard from you guys since 2008.

I've all but written DC off at this point. With his injuries it's hard to see him contributing in a meaningful way.

I see the "Let's ease JB into retirement and let Hop solve all the problems" crowd is back. Haven't heard from you guys since 2008.

I just don't get their line of thought. Mike Hopkins' biggest "pro" is a ringing endorsement from a guy they want to push out the door.

mea culpa i will say 3 our fathers and 3 hail mary's ---but that's all!!!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom