Poll time: What's more embarrassing in Cuse history? | Syracusefan.com

Poll time: What's more embarrassing in Cuse history?

What is the most embarrassing?

• Brand new multi million dollar roof leaks

Votes: 2 4.0%
  • Names spelled wrong on retirement jerseys

Votes: 30 60.0%
  • Downfall of football program/hiring of GRob and/or Dino

Votes: 16 32.0%
  • Other: Could include embarrassment of certain uniforms

Votes: 2 4.0%

• Total voters
Add name spelled wrong on the game Jersey of the HOF coach’s son for game in MSG televised nationally on ESPN.

Incidentally, I think JB has been making it up to Buddy ever since and that is the true reason he plays 40 minutes a game.

f6b9b8cefe5a4a0d892eebafd02528d8.jpg

Last edited:
Those are nothing when compared to the mismatched streak ending BC game uniforms.
I almost gave that event their own line. Some say we have not recovered from that.

Those are nothing when compared to the mismatched streak ending BC game uniforms.

That's a good call. At least when it happened in the NIT, it was because of a misunderstanding. We did those uniforms vs BC on purpose.

Other: When we let a no talent St. John’s team come into the dome and blow our doors off a few years ago. Watching our players just give up about 8 minutes into the game was icing on the cake.

Only game I’ve left early.

Other: When we let a no talent St. John’s team come into the dome and blow our doors off a few years ago. Watching our players just give up about 8 minutes into the game was icing on the cake.

Only game I’ve left early.

Exact game I was thinking of.

Also thought of the game we lost against Seton Hall by about 30 around 10 years ago when Scoop played so bad people accused him of shaving points. The only player I've ever seen play worse was Girard on Friday.

Honorable mention Lemoyne, I know it didn't count and played man the whole game, but we took a beating for that one.

Exact game I was thinking of.

Also thought of the game we lost against Seton Hall by about 30 around 10 years ago when Scoop played so bad people accused him of shaving points. The only player I've ever seen play worse was Girard on Friday.
I remember that game well, I was taking a night class at the time, was planning on watching a replay and not knowing the score. Couldn't resist checking, I had to refresh the page 5 times because I thought it was a mistake, never more confused about the outcome of a game.

Honorable mention Lemoyne, I know it didn't count and played man the whole game, but we took a beating for that one.

First thing I thought of. That team was full of studs. Zero excuse to lose to them

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom