Polls (Oct 16): AP #14 / Coaches #14 | Syracusefan.com

Polls (Oct 16): AP #14 / Coaches #14

OrangeXtreme

The Mayor of Dewitt

1665941181493.png

Last edited:
The team that SU defeated yesterday was ranked #23?
Yeah, sure.

Pathetic and absolutely disgusting to be disrespected and treated like this behind awful 1 loss teams.

This could really screw us if we end the year on 1 loss in the playoff discussions.

Also worries me that we might not even get top 5 with a road win at Clemson. .

Pathetic and absolutely disgusting to be disrespected and treated like this behind awful 1 loss teams.

This could really screw us if we end the year on 1 loss in the playoff discussions.

Also worries me that we might not even get top 5 with a road win at Clemson. .
With the next 5 games we have plenty of opportunity to prove them wrong.

I think of all one-loss team, only Alabama is better than us. Those one-loss Pac12 teams should not be ranked ahead of us.

1 loss NC State is ahead of all of them but Bama if they had beaten us yesterday. I am absolutely enraged by this we have to beat Clemson now over this BS.

1 loss NC State is ahead of all of them but Bama if they had beaten us yesterday. I am absolutely enraged by this we have to beat Clemson now over this BS.
Also one-loss Oklahoma St is ranked ahead of us. Their best win is over 3-loss Baylor which just lost to West Virginia. Our wins over Purdue and NC State are much better than Oklahoma state's wins. Oklahoma St should not be ranked ahead of us.

Last edited:
We’re 14th. Be happy. Everyone has 6 games left. A lot can still happen.
Very happy. Nice to see you at the Fine Mess. Best record in 35 years.

Tried to find a replay of the game (ACCN) on ESPN this morning - nada. I keep hearing that all ACCN games are available for streaming/on demand. So why this one - a top 20 matchup - can't be found is weird and not a little frustrating.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tucker

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom