possible OSU game reminds me of | Syracusefan.com

possible OSU game reminds me of

orangenauburn

2023 Cali Award Average Attendance
The Marquette game in second round a few years ago

Do not like

What about the 2 is similar? Marquette we were going up against a team that we already played that season.

What about the 2 is similar? Marquette we were going up against a team that we already played that season.
Yeah for real I see 0 similarities between the 2...

orangenauburn said:
The Marquette game in second round a few years ago Do not like

Dayton will give that team fits. No guarantee that they even get out of that game.

Reactions: MGP
Dayton will give that team fits. No guarantee that they even get out of that game.
ANy preference for us? Who would we rather see?

This OSU team is not close to the OSU team of 2 years ago.

WMU first though.

The marquette game a few years ago our offense was stagnant. This year our offense is hit miss. Completely different teams.

We have the potential to be a hit for 6 games in a row. Our blowout win at FSU last week was our best ball of the season. We did just about everything right, and added a trick or two that we missed all year. Its been a 2 game season for us. Lets see what happens now.

ANy preference for us? Who would we rather see?

I say Dayton just because Matta has handled Syracuse. But, as I mentioned before, Boeheim said back at Maui that Dayton was the one team he didn't want to play. I really see OSU's guards shutting our guards down. The shooting doesn't matter. They can put either Craft, Smith, or Shannon Scott on out guards.

SoBeCuse said:
I say Dayton just because Matta has handled Syracuse. But, as I mentioned before, Boeheim said back at Maui that Dayton was the one team he didn't want to play. I really see OSU's guards shutting our guards down. The shooting doesn't matter. They can put either Craft, Smith, or Shannon Scott on out guards.
osu blows

osu blows

Please. It's a bad matchup. That Italian Varejao, Della Valle is hitting shots for them now. VERY bad matchup for our guards. Don't listen to Digger on tv.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom