Post game thoughts... | Syracusefan.com

Post game thoughts...

The silver lining is I think we all would take a loss tonight for a win in the next 2. There are still the best opportunities for us to make a statement moving forward.

Too many bone headed plays will cost this team March madness. Up 6...girard throws an alley oop from half court to Edwards, who I know wouldn’t even convert that. And the rest is history...

The silver lining is I think we all would take a loss tonight for a win in the next 2. There are still the best opportunities for us to make a statement moving forward.
I don’t buy any of that. I take wins. The only guaranteed thing is we lost to clemson and to nc state in brutal fashion. Those were some big time chances at two more wins. Even if we win the next two it doesn’t change that fact.

Big turnover by Buddy when NCState first went up by 1 and we needed to answer

I applaud the effort tonight without our best player. Huge props to this team.

Up 6, with the ball...

We blew it. Like Clemson, this one stings a lot.

Ughhhhh.

Proud of the fight. We have fought like hell to have a chance. NC State got some backboard love that really stung. They have some real great character kids too... Life has a way of teaching lessons.

We need the next two and I don't think we get them. Either way I like what we have seen. Had this team showed up in the non conference we would be in good shape. Hope they finish strong and build momentum into next year. It was good for this team to live without Hughes. Add Goodine and Richmond and growth from others and the future isn't bad.

Certainly can't fault the effort. Good job by guys stepping up with their leader and best player sidelined.

But did look young and a little rattled down the stretch. NC State made big plays and we didn't.

Now it's down to winning the ACC tourney.

Buddy had some real untimely turnovers today. Feels everyone missed a bunny or two. Real rough loss but still a lot of ball left.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom