Postgame Thoughts… Georgetown | Page 9 | Syracusefan.com

Postgame Thoughts… Georgetown

“Jesse just forgot what he was doing on defense in the second half. He just didn’t want to play his position," Boeheim said.
Is this real? Sad that I can no longer tell if this is a joke or JB actually said this. We'll win a bunch of ACC games and be bubble/NIT. Love JB, but now that he's had a chance to coach both of his sons as starters at SU, it's time.

“Jesse just forgot what he was doing on defense in the second half. He just didn’t want to play his position," Boeheim said.

This quote is incorrect. He was talking about Jesse in the first half and why he was subbed out. Tough to support JAB nowadays but don't misrepresent what the man said.

Is this real? Sad that I can no longer tell if this is a joke or JB actually said this. We'll win a bunch of ACC games and be bubble/NIT. Love JB, but now that he's had a chance to coach both of his sons as starters at SU, it's time.

This quote is incorrect. He was talking about Jesse in the first half and why he was subbed out. Tough to support JAB nowadays but don't misrepresent what the man said.
"...In the second half". It's right there in the quote.

Can't be coaching. Ewing knew the 2-3 soft spot with Mohammed operating effectively from the high post. Why not throw a wrench, go 1-3-1 (and take away the high post) and force Georgetown to make the adjustment?

Is this real?

If so…

yeah but did you hear the rest of the quote? More context

Is this real?

If so…

yeah but did you hear the rest of the quote? More context

I didn't watch the press conference after the game I got the quote for Syracuse SI on twitter. I posted the tweet a few comments up. For some reason just the text came over the first time.

First half was fun. Bench was really productive and was great to see.

Second half, some of the worst coaching I’ve seen in a bit.

Awful loss.
Satalin on the radio is a SYR optimist and he said it straight out: "This is a bad loss." That's a strong statement from Satalin. Glad he was brutally honest.

When you lose a game you led by 10 at half ... it's a well deserved loss.
Period.
We were down by 8 to FSU at half on the road and won. The basketball gods have a way of leveling things out.

Imo, Frank is our best off the bench, and it's not even close. Symir understands he has to give his all more consistently as an upperclassman. Maybe some of that will rub off.

"...In the second half". It's right there in the quote.

I mean if I can't trust the official Syracuse Twitter account for SI then that is probably an issue. lol Could job catching the correct quote.

Well after reading your quote I had to go hear for myself because it didn't add up. Like I said difficult to blindly back JAB nowadays. I hope this was an honest misquote from SI and not done on purpose to fit an agenda.

bad loss, but some entertainment-
Like when Jimmy had the ball in the paint and Raftery barely got out "Jimmy's so crafty with the ball" before Jimmy spun and got his shot fed to him starting a Hoyas fast break.
Felt bad about laughing so hard as an SU fan!

“They are worn out“ - JB

lets play them the whole second half then
So glad there are so many comments about subs in this thread. You guys add so much!
Thanks MODs for letting them try to train wreck the thread!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom