Postgame Thoughts… Miami | Page 16 | Syracusefan.com

Postgame Thoughts… Miami

We held Miami to 40% shooting, 30% from three, they didn’t out rebound us by much, had less turnovers, more steals, shot better overall, our two main guys had great games.

We still lost.

My biggest problem with the substitutions is when Symir was taken out, not saying he should’ve played the rest of the game, but we were doing well when he was in and he protected the ball and was in far better control of himself in his 11 minutes than Judah was.

Stupid loss, should’ve been a win, something that is being said many times year after year after year. I have a couple of friends who are younger than me and wonder why I don’t think we’re that good, I bring up teams even from the 2000s and early 2010s and they don’t grasp how good we were, this slop year in and year out is ruining the brand whether people want to believe it or not. I’m not saying we should’ve won this game, but Miami? A losing streak to Miami?

This is just getting frustrating, I don’t get mad about it anymore when watching, i won’t miss a game but my care level is just on life support. 10 years ago there wasn’t a game I thought we’d lose, now, I’m more shocked when we win than lose.

wonder why you think that we're not that good? in the words of chris rock..those are some low expectation havin' MF's.

We held Miami to 40% shooting, 30% from three, they didn’t out rebound us by much, had less turnovers, more steals, shot better overall, our two main guys had great games.

We still lost.

My biggest problem with the substitutions is when Symir was taken out, not saying he should’ve played the rest of the game, but we were doing well when he was in and he protected the ball and was in far better control of himself in his 11 minutes than Judah was.

Stupid loss, should’ve been a win, something that is being said many times year after year after year. I have a couple of friends who are younger than me and wonder why I don’t think we’re that good, I bring up teams even from the 2000s and early 2010s and they don’t grasp how good we were, this slop year in and year out is ruining the brand whether people want to believe it or not. I’m not saying we should’ve won this game, but Miami? A losing streak to Miami?

This is just getting frustrating, I don’t get mad about it anymore when watching, i won’t miss a game but my care level is just on life support. 10 years ago there wasn’t a game I thought we’d lose, now, I’m more shocked when we win than lose.
I agree And share the frustration. Most games it is like being on pins and needles instead of wins against teams we should crush. Wish we could every now and then snare a player of high caliber like KY, Duke, N. Carolina that could put us in the top ten or even twenty. A rebranding beginning at the top is in order or nothing will change. What are Colgate, Bryant doing to beat us that we cannot correct?

We still lost.

I feel the exact same way on nearly all of this, especially the big picture stuff.

What bothers me today, is seeing 1st year coaches have immediate success and turnarounds at their new school, while we are held hostage through this slop year after year

I feel the exact same way on nearly all of this, especially the big picture stuff.

What bothers me today, is seeing 1st year coaches have immediate success and turnarounds at their new school, while we are held hostage through this slop year after year
They have success because they are new , not despite it . The opposition doesn’t know what’s coming at them. My 4 year old could gameplan against us

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom