Postgame Thoughts… VCU | Syracusefan.com

Postgame Thoughts… VCU

I don't think we win again until we play VCU. I am counting 6 more against better teams than VCU and a 2-9 start.

Baylor - L
Last Place Game - L
IU - L
@FSU - L
Nova- L
@Georgetown- L

Maybe we win one of those games.

I never say this, but the sky is falling on this program. This team had really high expectations. These two performances show absolutely zero adjustments and the worst coaching I have seen from JB ever. Yet he will blame the players and not take accountability. Boy oh boy what the F

I love Boeheim and everything he has done for the program and university during his tenure and I definitely want to see him "officially" get back to 1000 wins, especially with his sons on this team this year. But boy games like this seem to more and more the norm the past few seasons. Gets stale overtime.

I had anticipated a lot of What losses in the non conference as this team’s makeup will take time to mesh. I saw 6 losses before ACC play.

This loss was very troubling though. VCU played well for about 10 mins of the game and still had a fairly easy time.

That last 10 minutes was some of our worst:
Ball handling - wow, scary bad
Shooting - I get everyone gets cold but with 4 shooters on the floor, not good
Shot selection - seemed like the kids had no confidence in themselves. Horrible shot choices, really bizarre at times, especially for so many good three pint shooters
The press - man, if you can handle VCU, then what are you going to do in ACC play

I want to believe, but this looks pretty bad

I never say this, but the sky is falling on this program. This team had really high expectations. These two performances show absolutely zero adjustments and the worst coaching I have seen from JB ever. Yet he will blame the players and not take accountability. Boy oh boy what the F

Sorry, with all due respect (and not being snarky), who had high expectations?

We are at least guaranteed to not play Uconn right? I couldn't take a pasting against them after what is coming tomorrow. I had Auburn today but I don't mind losing that one if it means we don't play them.

We might be able to beat ASU if that is who we get

I don’t think there is any figuring it out with these guys I really don’t I feel this will be a losing season

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom