Postgame Thoughts… VCU | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Postgame Thoughts… VCU

I like to focus on the positives

1) I was able to play some golf today and shot 75
2) I’m looking forward to making my Cajun Fried Turkey tomorrow
3) Weather looks nice for the next few days where I live
4) My expectations for Syracuse basketball are the lowest they’ve ever been

I’m visiting my mom with my kids in Sarasota. Also enjoying the Florida weather.

Seriously if we hear that I’m going to lose it.
Seems like there should be a plan b for that... I mean if that happens year after year and we don't have a backup plan then shame on us! Maybe we go back to scoring in transition? Oh, that's right we don't have the athletes for that. Ugh.

One of the worst defensive teams I've seen in forever. And no one can create their own offense with any level of efficiency and consistency. No athletes, poor rebounding and no ball handling. Basically what everyone was saying when they put this team together. Kind of wondering what the staff thought was going to occur this year.
But we at least expected them to be able to shoot. Stunning.

How?

Oh yeah we don't have to play Baylor anymore. It'll be ASU tomorrow.

Uconn either plays title game or 3rd place we can't play them now.

I guess we will get Auburn or Loyola 3rd game depending on win/loss.

My birthday was great except for this game.

I never say this, but the sky is falling on this program. This team had really high expectations. These two performances show absolutely zero adjustments and the worst coaching I have seen from JB ever. Yet he will blame the players and not take accountability. Boy oh boy what the F
It had high expectations for people that don’t know the game.

We have a disqualifying level of overall team athleticism. I don’t blame the players. Each of them brings useful qualities to a team that is otherwise properly constructed.. problem being they are all being asked to to things they aren’t capable of and thus the product is what you see here

The people that constructed this team have to wear this on their fat mugs
Our basketball players aren’t athletic, and our athletic guys aren’t basketball players. It’s a bad combo.

Did you play nine holes?

I’m not rearranging to watch this crap anymore both football and basketball. We have the money to spend on good coaches and we should do that because it’s beginning to get to a point of too late
I can’t agree with this more…every time i watch the express it is so sad, both for Ernie and the state of our program…we have so much money as a school / alumni,
Why is it our program leaders are happy to lose

ACEE2B8C-FBDD-4F25-BB11-D21C52EE5476.jpeg

If Boeheim really believed this was a good team with a potent offense ... it might be time to consider a career change. From someone who knows the game there has to be a sense of reality. I'm just dismayed how fundamentally bad this squad is in so many aspects. And to those who said you can't judge a team from their exhibition games against division 2 squads ... boy were you guys right.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom