Postgame Thoughts... Clemson (game 2) | Page 5 | Syracusefan.com

Postgame Thoughts... Clemson (game 2)

1F082595-B43D-4EFA-BC87-F30F69D12880.jpeg

A coach also has to look at the long run and player development. It may be that spoon feeding KR early in situations where he would have success, and not letting him fail, if it could be helped, was a long term strategy.
I don’t know if that was a thought, but worth considering.
Joe Girard didn’t get spoon fed last year.

JB seems to be really bothered this season by things people are saying...I don't think its all bad but it seems like lately he feels the need to call out every little thing said about him. Its strange he cares so much...so many fans of other programs and media people say all kinds of stuff about their coaches/programs and you don't see them even giving it a thought. Idk if its the pressure he feels or what it is but he can't seem to help himself.
he had the highest possible expectations of winning a chip with his son...its personal for him now...

which is i think why his judgment is clouded on adjustments...hes been stubborn to a fault and it has cost the team, imo.

BTW I am 5'8" :)

Last edited:
Guittierez is making himself part of the narrative. JB has been cranky for years and will continue to be. It seems like Matt says or tweets things to get under Boeheim’s skin and then plays the victim when he gets the expected response. I thought they were supposed to be cracking down on flopping.

Has JB ever made a mistake or what.
God he is perfect.
Of course he has. A bunch to be sure. But you all parade around here like he is a joke.

Boeheim Derangement Syndrome is setting in around here. Full of sound and hate signifying nothing.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom