Postgame Thoughts... Duke | Page 10 | Syracusefan.com

Postgame Thoughts... Duke

This staffs done nothing particularly well for a few years now. We cling to the nostalgia of better days and a few big wins delivered to us by the players rather than the coaches have gotten us by. That is my opinion.

I think the vast majority on this board want to win and want Jim to go out in good graces

when I see some of those comments...I just can’t see this ending well
The frustration is as long as JB is the HC he won’t change. What we see is what we get and that is continued mediocrity.

The free year of eligibility add an extra year which is frustrating for people who want change.

You are on to something. I think in his mind it goes even deeper.
I’ve been saying this all season. Being JB is great, who would want to give it up?

Can you imagine BB saying that he knows more about football than, say, Peter King, in a post game press conference? That’s how off the rails JB has gotten.
It’s going to open up so much criticism to the program, Bilas can absolutely destroy Jim’s statement by just using proof of what’s been in the court the past 5 years.
Jim was one of the greatest minds ever in the game, but it’s passed him and quick.

It’s going to open up so much criticism to the program, Bilas can absolutely destroy Jim’s statement by just using proof of what’s been in the court the past 5 years.
Jim was one of the greatest minds ever in the game, but it’s passed him and quick.
Bilas won't do that. I bet he for the most part let's it go.

I don’t believe he was talking about JB on the race card

We don't know that he can't recruit anymore. He doesn't really try. And when Jimmy is playing the Marek role next year, and you can almost count on it, things will get really ugly. This isn't just on JB. He can't help himself. A school with a A.D. and a Chancy should put a stop to this. And there seems to be no intention to do that.
I’ve seen this coming, I hope it doesn’t, but i fear it will.

Gotta figure Bama saw K, Roy, Cal, Boeheim etc. all coming to the end of their runs. I think Oats may be a lost cause at this point unless he truly is a diehard from
Childhood. Unlikely at best

Bilas won't do that. I bet he for the most part let's it go.
Of course he won’t, but where does Jim go from here. I have a feeling he will have more words.

Thread will get locked...because of JB's moronic post-game comments.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom