Postgame Thoughts... Duke | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Postgame Thoughts... Duke

Here's the good: He started Kadary for the 2H and the Kadary + Buddy connection seems to be working well.

Here's the bad: Basically everything else.

Can we please have Kadary start next game. Please. Please. Please.
I believe Kadary was a -6 this game.

the scheme doesnt work. the whole system is outdated.

it could work...if you had all 5star players or similar with size and skill for the zone...but thats not what this team is. they need to do something different.

then again, almost any scheme would work with that level of talent...look at UK.

they looked DEFLATED walking into the locker room just now.

Last edited:
27 assists for Duke is incredible.
That and the shooting percentages are the big stats.
They moved the ball and the Orange mostly bricked until late.
Although Kadary did a little scoring...even got a 3.

Here's the good: He started Kadary for the 2H and the Kadary + Buddy connection seems to be working well.

Here's the bad: Basically everything else.

Can we please have Kadary start next game. Please. Please. Please.
To quote Bill Murray in Meatballs, it just doesn’t matter.

Kadary could play so high over his head his nose bleeds for a week. This team would still lose to Camp North Star.

Q struggles against bigger players. And he too often turns into them for some reason. Have to get back to him maneuvering with his positioning, footwork, rim as a defender.

The reason why the frustration is building it up is because the HC isn’t going to change.
We aren’t going to have the talent to be a complete team unless Ansalem is ready next year.

Its frustrating.
That’s not change its more of the same.

Some of y’all please watch the OSU game and let me know what y’all think of Bryce Williams when he gets in. Most of y’all said he was good but not D1 talent. So let’s see if y’all right.

LOL.
I think he actually was, unless he was taken out the second half which I don’t think he was, he came in when we were down 8 in the first.
That said, I’m sure Duke added a bunch of points when Joe was out there for buddy in the second half so his has to be pretty bad.

I think he actually was, unless he was taken out the second half which I don’t think he was, he came in when we were down 8 in the first.
That said, I’m sure Duke added a bunch of points when Joe was out there for buddy in the second half so his has to be pretty bad.

I thought you were just posting to make a joke, legit.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom