Postgame Thoughts... Duke | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Postgame Thoughts... Duke

Kadary got most of the minutes tonight. No reason to beat a dead horse over something that wasn’t an issue tonight. We need a legit FC. Not a SG playing SF and not a SF playing center.
You think the HC will fix this? Or just continue the status quo?

Okay don’t watch yet… he’s shaky for some reason lol.
Some of y’all please watch the OSU game and let me know what y’all think of Bryce Williams when he gets in. Most of y’all said he was good but not D1 talent. So let’s see if y’all right

So, it appears that Duke is indeed a better team without JJ.

Jay Bilas’ protestations aside.

Hmmm. Go figure.

maybe JB was right about something...

Blind squirrel, broken clock, etc...

This shows how much Hughes meant to Joe last year. A lot less pressure and Hughes could pass and Griffin doesn’t know how to set up anyone.

I disagree. Joe can compete at this level. He has. He’s just horribly miscast because our recruiting has declined dramatically.

If he was getting 10-12 minutes as a 4th guard he’d be fine.

maybe...but he has to play like a 4th guard though.
that behind the back, step back half court 3 was as embarrassing of a play as I’ve seen in Syracuse basketball in years

this is Cameron indoor, not the glens falls war memorial

This team is really bad. We lost to a bad team tonight. I agree with whoever said Q looks hurt. About half dozen games ago he grabbed his rib area like he was in serious pain. He hasn’t looked right since

nothing substantive will be offered in response - just that you're a hater who roots for SU losses.
I literally love Syracuse basketball probably more than every other sporting entity I root for combined. People are morons thinking I root for even a single shot to not go in. I put on a pair of god damn Syracuse shorts this morning when my alarm went off in anticipation of a game 12 hours later. Could see things going off the rails at least 2 years ago and would be condemned for bringing it up because they snuck in as team 68 of 68 and won a few games. Now it seems the majority are on board. Thank you Jim for EVERYTHING. Literally made this program what it is but 76 is too damn old to keep the fire at the level it needs to be at. Its just how human beings work.

This team is really bad. We lost to a bad team tonight. I agree with whoever said Q looks hurt. About half dozen games ago he grabbed his rib area like he was in serious pain. He hasn’t looked right since
Tell that to Virginia. Duke may end up being the best team in the ACC.

My kingdom for a center who can score on the block, draw doubles and kick out to BB.
It doesnt seem that hard...the past few years I've seen so many big/physical 5s play against us from mid majors on up. We seem to be one of the few big time programs that doesn't know how to get a physical center that weighs more then 200lbs. Its actually comical at this point.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom