Potential 2021 Roster | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Potential 2021 Roster

Might be the worst QB room in the ACC, take out TD and it's not even a discussion, if we could I'd like us to move on from summers, culpepper returning doesn't hurt us at all so who cares, he's a liked veteran leader in the QB room which can't hurt. Jury is still out on morgan and tex but there's probably a reason morgan didn't have a single FBS offer but ours.
Staff hasn't exactly done a good job developing one of their own QB's which might be to blame on martin but if we're gonna be successful we got no chance if TD goes down and it's not like he's exactly killed it so far.
I wish there was an eye roll like option for posts like this

I wish there was an eye roll like option for posts like this

Who will be the running backs?

Jordan
Tucker
Lutz
Hough
Flowers???

Are we looking at bringing in another RB?

Jordan
Tucker
Lutz
Hough
Flowers???

Maybe a PWO, those 5 are a good RB stable, Flowers and Hough for scout team, Lutz Jordan taking snaps with the twos and tucker taking the ones

You need a good orangefizz triple option post to turn that frown upside down Mister!
I started to come around to Leipold and Morehead, but still love Monken and Johnson. Some perennial losing team will switch to the triple option. Monken’s name was on HC lists at Vandy, Illinois, Arizona

Next year we will have an oxymoron: "experienced freshmen".

1608490207918.png

Jordan
Tucker
Lutz
Hough
Flowers???

I think Pena, like Lutz, is a guy who was an RB in high school that the SU coaches have moved to receiver who could help us at RB in a pinch. Remember that last year we wound up using our 5th and 6th string guys.

A nt is my number 1 now. 2 is a corner unless we got one showing out that I didnt see.

I can’t believe there were 13 offensive linemen on the roster this past season. How many actually played? 7?

What would really help now is getting a nose and an older corner.

Agreed.

Interior C, experienced CB, and NT -- and all of the glaring roster "gaps" would be addressed.

I can’t believe there were 13 offensive linemen on the roster this past season. How many actually played? 7?

severais, bergeron, vetterello, tisdale, ddavis (last four games), ilaoa (very limited substitution late in the year)

severais, bergeron, vetterello, tisdale, ddavis (last four games), ilaoa (very limited substitution late in the year)
Pat Davis for a spell, until the injury shut him down. Subbing for Tisdale, I believe. Also 1st backup in, last year.

Last edited:
It can't be said enough

I know everyone and there mama wants a 300 lb Nose Tackle, but boy do we need to somehow find two serviceable ones with more than a year or two of eligibility left.

We are going to be small across the front after next year.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom