Potential 2022 Roster / Staff | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

Potential 2022 Roster / Staff

HELL YEAH!!! IT'S OFFICIAL!!!

Dino now has the best coaching staff we've had in quite some time, with one important hire left to do.

Terrific defensive coordinator. Terrific DB coach and recruiter.
Outstanding Offensive coordinator and QB coach.
Very solid offensive line coach.
Very solid special teams coach.

Let's get a really good d line coach, and this could be one hell of a staff.

Last edited:
Do they have a DT? I would think at least 2 DT’s are needed because of injuries throughout the year. Now that Black, and Williams graduated and Harper left, who’s up? They need to be able to stop the run.

Do they have a DT? I would think at least 2 DT’s are needed because of injuries throughout the year. Now that Black, and Williams graduated and Harper left, who’s up? They need to be able to stop the run.
Black played DE we have plenty of depth at that spot
As far as DT goes Lockett and Darton will be fine replacemetns

Black played DE we have plenty of depth at that spot
As far as DT goes Lockett and Darton will be fine replacemetns
I thought Lockett was a DE, any clue of his weight? Was Darton a walk-on? I know they both played last year, just didn’t know they were both good enough to fill it up full time

I thought Lockett was a DE, any clue of his weight? Was Darton a walk-on? I know they both played last year, just didn’t know they were both good enough to fill it up full time
I think Lockett is a good fit for 3-3-5. DT doesn’t have to be an old school 3-4 nose guard. Need to be quick and mobile not just a space eater. Darton may very well end up on scholarship this year.

I would guess going into next season he'll be listed at 6'3 280-285lbs.

Not sure on weights but don’t need them to be over 300 lbs.
Darton was a walk on but looks like he played himself on to a scholarship (just a guess)
I think both fit 3-3-5 with being quick agile big men to help stop the run, cover gaps etc

Not sure on weights but don’t need them to be over 300 lbs.
Darton was a walk on but looks like he played himself on to a scholarship (just a guess)
I think both fit 3-3-5 with being quick agile big men to help stop the run, cover gaps etc

Seems to me that we've been playing guys who weigh from 250 to 280 on the ends. Strong side has to be bigger, but rush ends can be very effective at 260 or so.

Seems to me that we've been playing guys who weigh from 250 to 280 on the ends. Strong side has to be bigger, but rush ends can be very effective at 260 or so.

I think you are correct

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom