Practice started today | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Practice started today

Family stuff happens. We have no idea what's up. If somebody's sick (God forbid), it's not weird.
Either way its 10 really important practices that he cant get back which isnt good. Lets hope that he actually joins the team in Italy.

Is there an official 2019-2020 men’s basketball roster? I see the 2019-2020 schedule but not a roster, or am I just blind (stupid or both) ?

Is there an official 2019-2020 men’s basketball roster? I see the 2019-2020 schedule but not a roster, or am I just blind (stupid or both) ?
No as usual it wont be updated until Christmas:)

Also looks like Goodine might give JC a run at PG and will also be playing the 2. JC GOODINE G3 Can all play both spots

The squad again broke into groups by positions -- the guards with Coach Gerry McNamara, the forwards with Coach Adrian Autry and the centers with Coach Allen Griffin.

Great!! We've got the shortest guy on the staff working with the centers. We're screwed already.

From following carey on instagram i know he’s a big fashion guy he’s def doing this intentionally for asthetics
See him in those balenciaga shoes? I'm trying to forget right now. Here I was thinking how expensive Jordan's are...

Also looks like Goodine might give JC a run at PG and will also be playing the 2. JC GOODINE G3 Can all play both spots
JC playing the 2?????

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom