Practice Starts Today !! | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Practice Starts Today !!

I know it's just bits and pieces of pics and videos and how he came on late last year but I'm stoked to see what Jesse can do. He looks stronger ( not Etan Thomas etc but definitely stronger) and just confident. Like a kid who knows what he has in his bag and is ready to show it off.

Joe is in such better shape this year. He is off the ground in that picture. There is no way he could have done that last year. Covid free Joe is going to prove some people wrong this year.
Let’s hope so. With the loss of Kadary, we’re gonna need him to play at a high level and really be a top flight PG. He was solid at the end of last season. I’m also curious if Symir is the kind of guard who can get into the lane. I know he’s no Kadary, but it would be a welcome development if Sy is actually able to attack off the bounce and find the open man or score inside.

Question? Does JB go to at least an 8 man rotation this year?

Question? Does JB go to at least an 8 man rotation this year?
I think so. Obviously hopeful Bourama can contribute, but find it hard to believe. I’d think Frank spells Jesse a bit. With Jimmy and Symir being the other two off the bench.

As much as I had written him off due to health, indications seem to be that Sidibe will at least be active. This year isn't purely a courtesy to a guy who was injured a lot.

Has anybody seen him play to see how he's moving?

If we get some minutes every half of the last-few-games-before-Covid Sidibe, this team just got a lot better. My number one concern for the team is Edwards getting into foul trouble or injured and Anselem and Bol not being able to contribute enough in his absence. Edwards averaged 8 fouls per 40 in conference play last year.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom