Practice Starts Today !! | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Practice Starts Today !!

Alright...I wanna know what makes someone laugh like that after running sprints?
Laughing at the way somebody runs or something!!

JBA playing the 4.
I don't know how much game time JBA will see this year, but he'd provide a world of benefit to this club if he gives our starting PF some voracious defense to contend with in practice.

It has to be said, he showed that he is quite athletic last year, able to cover the back of the zone quite adequately.

Boeheim was impressed enough last year with what he saw in practice to insert him into games, sometimes ahead of Woody, as I recall.

Also, with his additional experience, he's likely to be a better basketball player overall this year.

If he has improved, Boeheim will be inclined to trust him even more this year.

Here's hoping he makes a huge leap this year in his game & in his ability to make plays in games...

Not sure if this was shared yet or not but found this from a practice a few weeks ago on the tube.

Oh...we got shooters! Lots and lotsa shooters!

trying not to laugh GIF

Yea...between buddy/cole/jg3 there should be a LOT of room to work with and get to the basket. (I'm looking at you Benny/Jimmy/Frank/Jesse) teams are really going to have to respect our shooting abilities. The talk is Cole is every bit as good if not better at setting the nets on fire as Buddy. Lots of opportunity for our bigs to work...now just gotta be able to get them the ball :)

I don't know how much game time JBA will see this year, but he'd provide a world of benefit to this club if he gives our starting PF some voracious defense to contend with in practice.

It has to be said, he showed that he is quite athletic last year, able to cover the back of the zone quite adequately.

Boeheim was impressed enough last year with what he saw in practice to insert him into games, sometimes ahead of Woody, as I recall.

Also, with his additional experience, he's likely to be a better basketball player overall this year.

Here's hoping he makes a huge leap this year in his game & in his ability to make plays in games...
Want an answer?

JBA won’t see a minute over Frank

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom