Predict - where does Lydon go Thursday | Page 6 | Syracusefan.com

Predict - where does Lydon go Thursday

I get that. Weird trade for them. They get Lyles and then draft a guy that has Lyles as a pro comp.
Makes no sense but maybe this will light a fire under Lyles.

Of all the one and done sat Kentucky only three went. I hope Quade was paying attention. And darn it nobody took Briscoe, such a shame(not)

Of all the one and done sat Kentucky only three went. I hope Quade was paying attention. And darn it nobody took Briscoe, such a shame(not)

I was surprised Bam went so high. With Monk and Fox I get it they look like NBA guards to me.

Why would I not want a Syracuse player to be drafted in the first round? I have been saying from day 1 that he was going to be a first round pick.

You haven't and a few others haven't either

Yesterday M. Waters was implying that going early 2nd round might be better than going late first. His argument is that almost all the picks after the top 10, will spend time in the "G League (Gatorade sponsored D league). It is going to be the new way. Early 2nd rounders still get some guaranteed money. And since the length of the contract is shorter, getting to the 2nd contract happens faster. Also he said that the NBA is going to 2 way contracts with the G league like the NHL, letting them move guys back and forth easier and thus letting them develop easier.

With TL getting drafted 1st round, our streak of 1st round draft picks extends to ??
Don't us, UK and Duke have the longest standing streak?

With TL getting drafted 1st round, our streak of 1st round draft picks extends to ??
Don't us, UK and Duke have the longest standing streak?

6 years now and we have the 3rd longest streak trailing UK and Duke.

Starting with the 2000 NBA draft, we've had 21 draft picks, including 13 first round picks. That's pretty good.

2012 is when things really heated up. 7 1st round picks and 4 second rounders since then.

Seriously? I don't understand all this fat talk. Were you guys watching the same team?

Maybe he was trying to bulk to take on all those ACC big men. Too bad about Coleman and Chukwu. if we'd had a legit center, Tyler could have played power forward, which would have been his best position for us. This won't be a problem in the NBA. Tyler will be a 3.5.

Maybe he was trying to bulk to take on all those ACC big men. Too bad about Coleman and Chukwu. if we'd had a legit center, Tyler could have played power forward, which would have been his best position for us. This won't be a problem in the NBA. Tyler will be a 3.5.

We would have made the tourney with a half decent Center
Don't worry. Marek will be better!

I wouldn't make a claim like that, but I really hope you're right. haha

After thinking about it. Denver is a great spot for him. Playing wise, and living wise. I was hoping Portland, but he will love Colorado. It may be tough for some of us to be able to watch him, but he will get plenty of time there.

Also, basically guaranteed the important 2nd contract. Denver didn't even have a chance to get him in for a work out, yet took him. Of course, they scouted him.

Teams are gonna look back, and wonder why they let him slip. Denver has rid of the deadweight, and are building so it will be nice to watch how they do. Solid young pieces in place. The West is tough, but they are building well.

That fat out of shape bastard only played 11 straight games of 40+ minutes too.
hello tyler lydon.PNG

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom