Predict - where does Lydon go Thursday | Page 5 | Syracusefan.com

Predict - where does Lydon go Thursday

I think he goes to Utah with the last pick in the 1st round. Though the Blazers and Lakers with multiple picks could skew things with trades. I can't see Portland keeping all their picks.

Good for Tyler. Who would have thought a kid rated #75 would be a first round draft pick after his sophomore season. Kid has a lot of talent, and glad to see him make a great decision to leave early and make his dream come true.

Good for Tyler. Who would have thought a kid rated #75 would be a first round draft pick after his sophomore season. Kid has a lot of talent, and glad to see him make a great decision to leave early and make his dream come true.
I guess JB thought he would be. Good thing K and Cal didn't swoop in.

So I gotta root for the Nuggets again?!
Now is a fantastic time to hop back on the Nuggets train! I was born in Denver so when Melo left my allegiances stayed with my home town team. It has been a rough few seasons, but the light is at the end of the tunnel with a very strong young core featuring PG Jamal Murray(20 y/o), SG Gary Harris(22 y/o), and the best player on the team, C Nikola Jokic(22 y/o), among others. All three have the potential to be very good for a long time and if a couple of the other young players develop the Nuggets will hit their prime right around the end of the Warrior's run.

Sorry for going a bit OT, but I'm excited for the Nuggets for the first time in a while and I'm absolutely ecstatic to add Lydon to the mix. I'm not sure how many minutes he will get out of the gate because there are already a bunch of forwards on the roster. However, when he does get on the court he will provide the Nuggets with exactly what they need. With Jokic normally operating in and around the paint the Nugs need a PF that can spread the court and allow Jokic to do what he does best. While Jokic is a stud on offense his lack of verticality and lateral quickness makes him a liability on the other end of the court. Lydon's ability to block shots will go a long way towards covering that deficiency and begin to improve Denver's defense, which ranked 27th in the NBA in opponent scoring last season.

Denver Real GM forum is in meltdown
I get that. Weird trade for them. They get Lyles and then draft a guy that has Lyles as a pro comp.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RDembowski

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom