Preseason Practice... | Page 11 | Syracusefan.com

Preseason Practice...

Aside from coach speak and normal pre season excitement that clouds over pessimism, something just tells me this year we are going to be happy with watching this team and the overall results.

There are just too many things that look like we will be setup to have a good year (relatively speaking).

Age and removing the voices in the locker room that were muffling the message from the staff is going to make a big difference.

Yeah, no other Freshman has done that other than Zion Williamson in the past 10+ years.
200 (9).gif

If he's healthy he is an amazing athlete

If he is healthy and can contribute that adds a huge piece to the puzzle this year. If if if if… being the operative word

I just got back from practice and I’ll try to send some videos here if the mods can teach me with the files being too big and what not.
But let me tell you, this team is legit. They are big, quick and play HARD. I’ll say this too, Jyare Davis is so damn good and smooth it’s not even funny. He can shoot, he can back everyone down, and he is just smooth smooth. Huge pickup by Red. Chris bell missed 1 shot the entire practice. 2 hours 1 shot, absolutely insane. JJ made a ton of threes and looked really good. Eddie is an absolute monster and Naheem is moving so much better than last year. Red knows what he has and it’s a damn goood team

I just got back from practice and I’ll try to send some videos here if the mods can teach me with the files being too big and what not.
But let me tell you, this team is legit. They are big, quick and play HARD. I’ll say this too, Jyare Davis is so damn good and smooth it’s not even funny. He can shoot, he can back everyone down, and he is just smooth smooth. Huge pickup by Red. Chris bell missed 1 shot the entire practice. 2 hours 1 shot, absolutely insane. JJ made a ton of threes and looked really good. Eddie is an absolute monster and Naheem is moving so much better than last year. Red knows what he has and it’s a damn goood team
Thanks, but Donnie…?

Wow. I really hope we see them look dominant against early weaker competition to show as a sign of things to come. Would be refreshing…

Thanks for the insights. Two questions if you don’t mind, how did Petar look and was Constanza there watching or is his OV done already?

Pete was incredible. He had a back door cut reverse one hand dunk on 2 guys that made the gym erupt. Kid is a playerrrrr and yes Alex was there with his family
View attachment 246040
Does Petar move like most European players? Judging by the back door play, it sounds like it. Is he in constant motion and makes smart cuts? As well as making smart passes?

Does Petar move like most European players? Judging by the back door play, it sounds like it. Is he in constant motion and makes smart cuts? As well as making smart passes?
Didn’t see one turnover by him the entire time. Just knows how to play. He’s a more developed dolezaj. He knocked down some contested 3s too. Kid can play and just knows where the ball is and his feel for the game is very apparent

How can you be in his position and place votes for ACC balloting and not make an effort to see a practice? It’s flat out lazy. He totally blew off preseason voting. I heard this interview live this afternoon and was very disappointed in Matt.
He’s not good at any of this and has the enthusiasm of a dead flower.

I could be wrong, but store them on Google Drive and post a link to the board

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SyraFreed

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom