Class of 2020 - QB Dillon Markiewicz (TX) COMMITTED/SIGNED TO SYRACUSE (1/28/20) | Page 18 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2020 QB Dillon Markiewicz (TX) COMMITTED/SIGNED TO SYRACUSE (1/28/20)

best Kurt Russell film: Used Cars
Well, if you count Forrest Gump, where he plays Elvis, then that would have to be his best movie. If not, I’m kind of partial to 3,000 Miles to Graceland. A truly horrible movie that I am drawn to every time.

Well, if you count Forrest Gump, where he plays Elvis, then that would have to be his best movie. If not, I’m kind of partial to 3,000 Miles to Graceland. A truly horrible movie that I am drawn to every time.

I count them both and yes 3000 Miles is horrible and great. Best Kurt Russell film is still Used Cars. One of the best Robert Zemeckis films too, speaking of Forrest Gump.

He wore a vintage Boeheimesque jacket in that film, if I recall.

1580405240639.png

That article explains a lot about why Markeiwicz might not have garnered as much recruiting attention as you'd expect, with the obvious skill set.

The comment about having to read defenses properly is wonderful to hear. Really interesting how even coach was baffled. Sometimes it's better to be lucky than good. Here is to hoping we found a couple gems at the 11th hour.

Good lord, enough Kurt Russell stuff. Figured there'd be discussion here about his coach's thoughts but it's all nonsense about a washed up actor
So even his coach doesn't understand why he wasn't getting recruited. Weird.

Also, back when everyone was asking why McNese wasn't recruiting Markiewicz, apparently they were. Good to know.

Also, back when everyone was asking why McNese wasn't recruiting Markiewicz, apparently they were. Good to know.
You would expect the HS coach to have feedback from recruiters.

Awesome I have a really good feeling about this kid.

I am also happy there are 3 options behind Tommy. One of them should be servicable if forced into action. We're Syracuse not Alabama I'm happy to take chances on guys like this in hopes of finding the next Dungey.

I feel like that's on the coach. Maybe he wasn't pushing the tape enough? Were there any other D1 kids on that team/offense?

Awesome I have a really good feeling about this kid.

I am also happy there are 3 options behind Tommy. One of them should be servicable if forced into action. We're Syracuse not Alabama I'm happy to take chances on guys like this in hopes of finding the next Dungey.
Five actually. In no particular order:
Rex
Summers
Gunther
Tex
Mississippi