QB Justin Lamson transferring to Stanford | Page 21 | Syracusefan.com

QB Justin Lamson transferring to Stanford

Do you even know what you’re talking about at this point? I never ever claimed to know anything except what’s been posted here. The tiny bit I’ve ever known in the 15 years or so I’ve been on this board and the previous board, I always clearly state. As I did with the GS info weeks ago. Or I just don’t post it at all. But I’ve never pretended to know anything. Lol.

But you’re just looking for negative even when you’re proven wrong. But you do you.

You’re definitively posting that Lamson was QB3 - that’s not been confirmed anywhere. So that’s why I was asking if you had inside information. Because you state it as if it’s fact and that’s not been confirmed to be fact by anyone. Matter of fact Jake posted on page 2 he was QB2 and poached for what it’s worth, and the Neuheisel rumor seemed to back that up.

As for me being wrong or proven wrong or whatever, not exactly sure what you’re talking about. All I’ve been doing is asking questions or speculating scenarios to try to understand how NIL is working for the program and how we are protecting our 2 deep. And the challenges we’re facing with it. If you don’t like it, don’t read it.

And on whether we should be paying NIL to retain what could be our QB2 who has been in the program for 2+ years we’ll just have to agree to disagree on that one. You guys act like it’s so easy to get a quality replacement and it’s not. And what I don’t want to see is another year like we’ve had in the recent past where we’re down 2 QB’s with no viable alternative on the depth chart.

Last edited:
Starring in the spring game is pretty much worthless, because it is not a real game in any way.
108B286A-BEF4-44BB-8B55-30C9F54AC90E.jpeg

My guess is we'll see Justin at a Fresno State type of school. Not because he can't play at Cuse, I just have a hard time believing that a QB with 2(?) P5 offers out of high school is all of a sudden going to transfer after 2 years and an injury and land at a P5.

Absolutely agree

Think he would have landed somewhere already IF he had an offer at one of the big schools.

Could be wrong and this one surprised everyone so really not a lot of information out there…

Per his instagram he is still a Syracuse QB although he is not very active on instagram…which also implies to me it’s not an NIL transfer on this one….

General rule of thumb is that the kids with a high amount of followers on Instagram are usually the guys who are commanding large NIL deals

Really hoping he comes back. I love Garrett but he will get hurt. It’s just his style and we will need Lamson. I hope and prey.

Longer this goes on without an announcement the better chance he looks at familiarity as the best option.

I would take them all but he's not staying to compete with two other QB's. He didnt want to compete with 1
Thank you for the post. Great news

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cusethunder

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom