QB Justin Lamson transferring to Stanford | Page 23 | Syracusefan.com

QB Justin Lamson transferring to Stanford

Great student - Honor roll in the Art’s and Sciences while here. Nice! Made great use of his time while injured.

Pretty awesome academic situation closer to him for him. How's their QB depth chart?

Their starter graduated and was drafted by the eagles. They return 4 guys. 1 will be a senior, 1 a junior and 2 sophomores. Looks like one of the sophomores is supposed to be pretty good. They didn’t recruit a QB either. So Lamson has a shot.

Good luck, Justin...
Competition for the top QB spot ought to be wide open.
Tanner McKee was THE QB for the Cardinal last year and drafted 188(?) by the eagles.
No one else threw 10 passes I don't think.

Onward...

I think we are going to be happy after this weekend if Coach Becks wife's tweet is any indication
I saw the tweet. I think you’re reading into it too much. It was non-specific. She just tends to be super-positive about everything.

Love what she brings, but I wouldn’t necessarily expect any news this weekend.

Happy for that youngster, perspective and dreams do come true. Thrilled for him. Go CUSE, may we be known as the Stanford of the EAST.

Their starter graduated and was drafted by the eagles. They return 4 guys. 1 will be a senior, 1 a junior and 2 sophomores. Looks like one of the sophomores is supposed to be pretty good. They didn’t recruit a QB either. So Lamson has a shot.
Whether he plays another snap of football or not a Stanford degree has him set for life. Good for him, their network of Alumni will help him after he gets his degree.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseVegas

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom