QB Justin Lamson transferring to Stanford | Page 25 | Syracusefan.com

QB Justin Lamson transferring to Stanford

he never should have been rehired, terrible game day coach he has taken rutgers for millions. managed to consistently out recruit us although we both had low ranked classes last year. babers is al so a bad game day coach. has not been able to recruit. hopefully may be the recent hires may help that.
He should be able to out recruit Cuse. NJ has 3 x’s the # of prospects each year. NJ currently has 41 3 stars. NYS has 9. I see why Cuse coaches have struggled the last 20 years. Don’t understand why rutgers suck so bad. Their fans are miserable.

He should be able to out recruit Cuse. NJ has 3 x’s the # of prospects each year. NJ currently has 41 3 stars. NYS has 9. I see why Cuse coaches have struggled the last 20 years. Don’t understand why rutgers suck so bad. Their fans are miserable.
When we were really good we had a lot of jersey guys. Jersey guys are cherry picked by big time teams. Schiano shut us out and we are starting to get back in there. The athletic depth is a complete mess. Hiring Schiano back is a disaster. However the state pours money into the program an builds new facilities

When we were really good we had a lot of jersey guys. Jersey guys are cherry picked by big time teams. Schiano shut us out and we are starting to get back in there. The athletic depth is a complete mess. Hiring Schiano back is a disaster. However the state pours money into the program an builds new facilities
Schiano shut us out while sharing a Big East title with us. That’s his biggest achievement while sitting in a state with elite talent. Rutgers did what every other team did to us during the G Rob era. Shady is a fraud. Thanks for pointing that out again.

Last edited:
Schiano shut us out while sharing a Big East title with us. That’s his biggest achievement while sitting in a state with elite talent. Rutgers did what every other team did to us during he G Rob era. Shady is a fraud. Thanks for pointing that out again.
Pp could not recruit well at the end of his tenure su did not invest in the program when we were good . Rutgers was building momentum and we
We're not. Marrone got the lay of land, saw bs with no tangible results(ipf) and bailed.
Shady is and always was a hc fraud decent defensive coordinator Grob was horrible but he had years of historical lack of chancellor support of the program webuilt the dome out of desperation. We should thank the syracuse fire department for restricting Archbold and jim boeheim for keeping rhe dome filled during the lean years.

Yes Stanford just got a commitment from a top 30 5 star qb 2024. Justin will have his work cut out for him.
Well I’d guess he may be second guessing his decision at the moment. But IF he is the best on the roster now he’ll certainly get the first opportunity to prove himself. But he’ll likely be under more pressure with a shorter leash.

Last edited:
That is correct. Still has a good chance to win the job this season.
And if he wins the job this season, he will be starter going into next year which is that 5 stars first season. Allows the 5 star to RS if he isn’t ready which is common. Could still be a good situation for Lamson. Good luck to him. Wish he was ours still but happy that we stocked our cupboard at that position lately.

Rooting like hell for him.
So, I'm kinda... not.

It sounds like the dude had some outsized expectations that it doesn't sound like he really earned.

I hope he gets a great education. But I'm not into rooting for him as a football player. We've had guys that were considered mud when they left us for much more valid reasons.

So, I'm kinda... not.

It sounds like the dude had some outsized expectations that it doesn't sound like he really earned.

I hope he gets a great education. But I'm not into rooting for him as a football player. We've had guys that were considered mud when they left us for much more valid reasons.
I am. If he does well and ends up starting it will be to some degree because of the training and coaching he received at SU and it can be used in selling the program.

I am. If he does well and ends up starting it will be to some degree because of the training and coaching he received at SU and it can be used in selling the program.
Nah. We were one of his few options coming out of HS and he bolted when the staff wasn’t going to hand him anything coming off a significant injury. Not rooting against him but certainly not rooting for him. I never paid attention to Stanford football before and likely won’t now.

Call me Kenny Rogers, but I'm willing to roll the dice on ho important that is to selling the program.

Call me Kenny Rogers, but I'm willing to roll the dice on ho important that is to selling the program.
Never said it was important, but just another example of what we can do for you.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom