QB Justin Lamson transferring to Stanford | Page 27 | Syracusefan.com

QB Justin Lamson transferring to Stanford

I wonder if the injury gave him too much time to overthink his decision?
Good point. In my life the few times i have been seriously injured or sick it definitely made me think about my life and my position in life more closely.

If you don’t think Money knows what he is talking about, you are very mistaken.

My advice is, if you don’t know what happened, listen to those who do.
it must be a nuclear secret. its not that important. as i said lamson ex ercised the same options open to him that the coaches and players have available. whatever money knows is not relevant to me in the context of transfer options. thats is all i said. whatever drama plays out in the double secret probation, unbeknownst to casual poster is beyond my control, or interest.
thankyou for your advice -- i did not say he does not know what he is talking about, but makes a vague reference of intrigue and mystery. say it or say nothing.

it must be a nuclear secret. its not that important. as i said lamson ex ercised the same options open to him that the coaches and players have available. whatever money knows is not relevant to me in the context of transfer options. thats is all i said. whatever drama plays out in the double secret probation, unbeknownst to casual poster is beyond my control, or interest.
thankyou for your advice -- i did not say he does not know what he is talking about, but makes a vague reference of intrigue and mystery. say it or say nothing.
I was honestly asking you if you knew how he did it because you seemed confident in your remarks. I didnt ask if he should be allowed to transfer. We all know that. Some things cant be mentioned on public forums but I would share info to the ones that care. Sorry it bothers you that you dont get to hear all the details. You dont have to read or respond to it.

Last edited:
No worries. Just noting that there is more to the story than what one might think who is looking at things from afar.

I don’t know what happened and since he is gone and not coming back, I don’t really care. I wish Justin well at Stanford.

Looking forward to SU adding one more QB in the next couple of weeks. There are some interesting players out there in play….

I was honestly asking you if you knew how he did it because you seemed confident in your remarks. I didnt ask if he should be allowed to transfer. We all know that. Some things cant be mentioned on public forums but I would share info to the ones that care. Sorry it bothers you that dont get to hear all the details. You dont have to read or respond to it.
The player i sat next to, in my opinion knows the truth as Lamson was according to him his best friend on the team. He said that Lamson asked the coaches if the QB position would be an open competition in the fall. When he was told no he decided to leave. That is according to his friend the primary reason. Not being homesick and not NIL.

The player i sat next to, in my opinion knows the truth as Lamson was according to him his best friend on the team. He said that Lamson asked the coaches if the QB position would be an open competition in the fall. When he was told no he decided to leave. That is according to his friend the primary reason. Not being homesick and not NIL.
It doesnt benefit Lamson sharing all the details.

The best part about this article is it was written by Sam Warren. Does that name ring a bell? It should for the hardcore junkies on this board. Sam was a walk-on receiver and part of the Syracuse football program for the last four seasons.

It's great to see Sam is already putting his degree to work and writing for the for the SF chronicle.

"Sam Warren is a recent graduate from Syracuse University who majored in newspaper and online journalism. He wrote for the school newspaper, the Daily Orange, and interned as a sports reporter for Syracuse.com and with the communications staff for Syracuse University Athletics. While he enjoys watching and writing about sports, Warren has talent on the field as well, as he just finished his final season as a slot receiver for the university football team. Warren was born and raised in the Bay Area and has been an avid consumer of the Sporting Green since his youth, so joining The Chronicle this summer is a dream opportunity for him. When not playing, watching or writing about sports, Sam enjoys working out, playing golf and learning guitar in his free time."

Last edited:
Sometimes it's good to read a thread before posting. ;)
Woops. I had read that in the thread last week but didn't realize there was a link to click on that went to an article. Then I was searching today and found that link. My bad. Should have known CuseLegacy was on top of it. ;)

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom