Class of 2023 - QB LaNorris Sellers (SC) Flipped to South Carolina | Page 36 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2023 QB LaNorris Sellers (SC) Flipped to South Carolina

And I think Lamson may be better than all 3 that you mentioned.
Well he wasn’t going to start ahead of Shrader soooo there’s that. Either way to make it sound like you can’t find a QB in the portal would be disingenuous.

i have a feeling he stays. he didn't even visit uSC. He's signing Wednesday. Have to hold on for 3 days. I feel hopeful
He visited tonight, unofficial, and met with staff - allegedly

I thought it was just an in-home visit?
It was posted somewhere here that it supposedly changed to on campus - or was read off another site by a poster who posted that here

It was posted somewhere here that it supposedly changed to on campus - or was read off another site by a poster who posted that here

to be clear… our information is entirely conjecture

we have no damn clue, as a collective. Some insiders may know something but the majority of us rolling in this thread do not

to be clear… our information is entirely conjecture

we have no damn clue, as a collective. Some insiders may know something but the majority of us rolling in this thread do not
Correct
Supposedly the in home has switched to an unofficial to campus in Columbia.
This is what I was inferring

Something doesn’t add up to me time wise there.

Shrine bowl being a 1pm start. Figure a 4pm end time. And then awards, pictures, media, he’s not getting out of there until 5pm-6pm.

From Spartanburg to Columbia, now I haven’t lived down south in almost 10 years but that’s about a 90 minute drive. Followed by another 90 minute drive from Columbia to Florence back home

I have zero information, but I’m just saying, to swing by for a meeting with the coaches, after being gone all week, seems far fetched. Maybe it did happen. If it did happen, then obviously, he made effort to get there.

Either way, this is the race to watch going into NSD. If he did in fact go there, I think a flip is likely. If he didn’t - I think we hang on.

His previous comments about 60/40 Cuse and that interview response obviously means he isn’t shutting the door on SC. But I think it really is 60/40 Cuse right now and he’ll sign with us.

I think he just wants to keep his options open and good relations with SC coaches for a possible future transfer to SC in case it’s needed. Also could be trying to leverage as much NIL from Cuse as possible. Can’t blame him for either of those things if that’s the case.

I think Sellers looks like a really good QB. He signs with Syracuse and will do awesome in Beck’s offense. Can’t wait! Future looks bright!

I thought SC had a qb commit who was reclassifing to 2023 for them, is that still happening?

His previous comments about 60/40 Cuse and that interview response obviously means he isn’t shutting the door on SC. But I think it really is 60/40 Cuse right now and he’ll sign with us.

I think he just wants to keep his options open and good relations with SC coaches for a possible future transfer to SC in case it’s needed. Also could be trying to leverage as much NIL from Cuse as possible. Can’t blame him for either of those things if that’s the case.

I think Sellers looks like a really good QB. He signs with Syracuse and will do awesome in Beck’s offense. Can’t wait! Future looks bright!
Agree, you can not burn any bridges in college football in this day and time. He is a good respectable kid that is giving generic answers to local media. I think he is still a Syracuse commit.

Shrine bowl being a 1pm start. Figure a 4pm end time. And then awards, pictures, media, he’s not getting out of there until 5pm-6pm.

From Spartanburg to Columbia, now I haven’t lived down south in almost 10 years but that’s about a 90 minute drive. Followed by another 90 minute drive from Columbia to Florence back home

I have zero information, but I’m just saying, to swing by for a meeting with the coaches, after being gone all week, seems far fetched. Maybe it did happen. If it did happen, then obviously, he made effort to get there.

Either way, this is the race to watch going into NSD. If he did in fact go there, I think a flip is likely. If he didn’t - I think we hang on.

That’s what I thought to. The game was 100 miles away from South Carolina campus unless the game got moved.

They said there wouldn’t be any math! Nice detective work!!

To me this is a pretty positive indication for Syracuse. If Sellers wanted to push his signing to Feb to visit SC campus and talk more with the new OC that might make sense. Signing the 23rd eliminates any in person. I would be surprised if he suddenly committed to someone he doesn’t know or a place he hasn’t visited.