Class of 2023 - QB LaNorris Sellers (SC) Flipped to South Carolina | Page 37 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2023 QB LaNorris Sellers (SC) Flipped to South Carolina

Hate to do this to ya

12/23
Calculate Figure It Out GIF

Something doesn’t add up to me time wise there.

Shrine bowl being a 1pm start. Figure a 4pm end time. And then awards, pictures, media, he’s not getting out of there until 5pm-6pm.

From Spartanburg to Columbia, now I haven’t lived down south in almost 10 years but that’s about a 90 minute drive. Followed by another 90 minute drive from Columbia to Florence back home

I have zero information, but I’m just saying, to swing by for a meeting with the coaches, after being gone all week, seems far fetched. Maybe it did happen. If it did happen, then obviously, he made effort to get there.

Either way, this is the race to watch going into NSD. If he did in fact go there, I think a flip is likely. If he didn’t - I think we hang on.
79022BD8-67D0-46A9-BB6B-42BBA9747EAE.jpeg

All I can do is take his word for his comment to Cuse. This is something he has continued to affirm from the time of his initial commitment.
The pressure on him by Sputh Carolina fans must be intense and yet he continues to affirm for Cuse.

If he is vague in interviews it’s understandable.

All we can do is keep breathing and wait until he announces.
We are better suited for him, IMO but it’s his call!

I think we would be scrambling for QB's right now if we had an idea he would flip. I think he's just a nice kid surrounded by hometown people and didn't want to sound harsh. I have a feeling this kid is going to be an absolute monster as well.
While I have no evidence that we are, we can start scrambling behind the scenes without offering kids just yet.

to be clear, based on my tea leave reading we aren’t. I do think Sellers is firm in his desire to play with Beck and the Orange.

I think we would be scrambling for QB's right now if we had an idea he would flip. I think he's just a nice kid surrounded by hometown people and didn't want to sound harsh. I have a feeling this kid is going to be an absolute monster as well.
To follow a coach to 2 schools just to decommit last minute to a staff that couldn’t have given a crap about him until he blew up - I’m just hopeful he sees through that.

Why would you need to scramble? You have 3 on the roster, 2 with significant exprience, and the transfer portal exists

Why would you need to scramble? You have 3 on the roster, 2 with significant exprience, and the transfer portal exists
You don't remember the Shafer years routinely using 4? We should take at least 1 QB a class. It's basically Shrader (most likely) and Lamson who is coming off an ACL. Why wouldn't we take 1 or 2 more?

I would think that he and Beck have a really good relationship at this point. I highly doubt he would screw him with a surprise commitment to SC. My guess is he would let beck know by now.

You don't remember the Shafer years routinely using 4? We should take at least 1 QB a class. It's basically Shrader (most likely) and Lamson who is coming off an ACL. Why wouldn't we take 1 or 2 more?
Because you also have villari, there’s your 4. You can take another but no need to “scramble”

Also, shafs play calling was why they needed 4 QBs

SC did a in home visit on Saturday night

They were the last team he talked to before the dead period started

That certainly doesn’t give me the warm fuzzies on the inside. Couple that with his signing now on the 23

Yikes

SC did a in home visit on Saturday night

They were the last team he talked to before the dead period started

That certainly doesn’t give me the warm fuzzies on the inside. Couple that with his signing now on the 23

Yikes
So this is confirmed? There were some questions about it happening. First it was an in-house. Then it was an official visit to campus. Then Jack was sort of time lining how fitting an inhome visit would be kinda tight.