Class of 2023 - QB LaNorris Sellers (SC) Flipped to South Carolina | Page 38 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2023 QB LaNorris Sellers (SC) Flipped to South Carolina

Apologies if this was already posted but in the article it says there was no in home visit from SC and LaNorris says his probability in choosing Syracuse is a 6 or a 7. Sunday Sellers update
San Diego Cuse with a few nuggets of info, nice! So there was no inhome and he is still signing this week and is signing Wed and just announcing Friday. Plus Beck has been in touch. Certainly possible Sellers could flip out of left field but this has to make Syracuse feel pretty good.
223675F2-E103-4EB7-9F8E-6C583DCF99D7.gif

Villari is a TE like Tebow was a TE. He is an emergency QB.
Yeah Villari is not really a QB on this team. Not sure why thats a big deal. He is athletic as hell and can see him getting some balls thrown to him next year as a TE.

Villari is a TE like Tebow was a TE. He is an emergency QB.
That’s where he played all year. Did you see the BC game?

There are 5 guys ahead of him, Sellers comes that makes six.

He’s a move TE, backing up Gadsden.

Apologies if this was already posted but in the article it says there was no in home visit from SC and LaNorris says his probability in choosing Syracuse is a 6 or a 7. Sunday Sellers update
So this is confirmed? There were some questions about it happening. First it was an in-house. Then it was an official visit to campus. Then Jack was sort of time lining how fitting an inhome visit would be kinda tight.

According to Gamecocks Remain Steadfast In Pursuit Of LaNorris Sellers | Sports Illustrated South Carolina Gamecocks News, Analysis and More

So two different reports who knows whats what

San Diego Cuse with a few nuggets of info, nice! So there was no inhome and he is still signing this week and is signing Wed and just announcing Friday. Plus Beck has been in touch. Certainly possible Sellers could flip out of left field but this has to make Syracuse feel pretty good.
View attachment 223338
Agreed

That’s where he played all year. Did you see the BC game?

There are 5 guys ahead of him, Sellers comes that makes six.

He’s a move TE, backing up Gadsden.
So my point is being made even more, no need to scramble

Yeah Villari is not really a QB on this team. Not sure why thats a big deal. He is athletic as hell and can see him getting some balls thrown to him next year as a TE.
It’s not a big deal, the point is we don’t need to worry if sellers doesn’t commit

Huh?
There are even more QBs than I thought, so there is zero reason to scramble to find a QB even if the staff knew Sellers wasn’t committing.

View attachment 223350

Welcome to my life
orange79 knows this better than anyone, but I am picking on his post to comment on this, because it was the last one.

We can't let premium info from other boards get posted on this board. It is illegal to do this and if we let these kinds of posts stand, we can get sued by the owners of that premium info.

If you want to know what Mike had to say, I urge you to sign up for the premium info on the Syracuse SI board. And then, whatever you do, do not post that info here.

Thanks to all for understanding this. We don't want any lawsuits or any angry people yelling at admins or mods.

It is the holiday season. Would it be so awful to have to wait another couple of days before we find out what happens in the saga of LaNorris Sellers?

Last edited: