QB recruiting questions | Syracusefan.com

QB recruiting questions

Actionthrill

Walk On
I know we’re going after portal QBs but are there any high school QBs we’re going after? Is the QB Babers got the only high school QB we’re looking to get? And since McCord only has one year remaining are we going to be looking for a QB in the portal again next year?

We lock in the Freshman QB. Go all in on McCord and then hope to get Murphy somehow to compete with Williams next year. I have a feeling Murphy won’t come if McCord does. He’s ready to start now, same with the UB transfer, but if we can land one of them we need some depth and they’re 1 play for playing as we have all seen far too many times, unfortunately.

I’m talking about next year though not this coming season. Are we going to be going back into the portal again for a QB this time next year or do you think HCFB will recruit a true freshman that will come in and play? Unfortunately if we get McCord it’s only for next year. I’m just wondering what people think will happen at QB after next year?

I’m talking about next year though not this coming season. Are we going to be going back into the portal again for a QB this time next year or do you think HCFB will recruit a true freshman that will come in and play? Unfortunately if we get McCord it’s only for next year. I’m just wondering what people think will happen at QB after next year?
I'm hopeful Williams gets some action in a few games this coming season so Fran can see what he has and go from there.

I'm sure next year will be a HS QB and a portal QB as well

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom