QB tidbits | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

QB tidbits

I dropped my first off at West Point in late June...about 2 hours in listening to joint briefings...at a huge auditorium...the CO told us without warning we had 60 seconds to say our good-byes. I saw my son walk away not to be seen again until late August. Phone calls from us were out of the question for the next two months. Perspective...caretaker :p
Texan congrats on your son taking that path. Good luck to him. Lots of respect for those that do.

Come on, now. It was more like both dumb and intelligent. There's a certain genius to our friend Kaiser.
I guess it went over the heads some folks, anyway...thought it was pretty damn good if I may so myself.

Yes, it was based on Dungeys inability to stay on the field and a remarkable tenacity to miss the biggest games on the schedule.

I thought the biggest talking point would be the end where neither QB can answer the bell so we get the Vikings DE.

:noidea::mad:;):cool:

Oh Lord

I guess it went over the heads some folks, anyway...thought it was pretty damn good if I may so myself.

Yes, it was based on Dungeys inability to stay on the field and a remarkable tenacity to miss the biggest games on the schedule.

I thought the biggest talking point would be the end where neither QB can answer the bell so we get the Vikings DE.

Oh Lord

DeVito wins 4 hesimans..

DeVito wins 4 hesimans..
Beano_Cook.jpg

Thanks Beano!

Oh Lord

I laughed out loud when I read it...

Going forward, you may want to keep your witticisms at the rain/snow IQ line so as not to cause too much unnecessary mental anguish...

Not a chance.

I respect your source but aside from a permanent injury, nobody is unseating Dungey for the next two seasons.

He's the most talented QB this program has had in 20 years.

Agreed.

Have to love Mahoney, but it seems hard to believe that he is anywhere near Dungey.

I laughed out loud when I read it...

Going forward, you may want to keep your witticisms at the rain/snow IQ line so as not to cause too much unnecessary mental anguish...
Even today the Mendoza Line is a high bar. I got it too...my lifetime batting average hovers around .250

some things Td has told me from there small group workouts .... Pierre is a specimen , Butler has amazing burst, Nykiem has the quicks and sharod Johnson has a huge target radius , he is very very impressed with them and there willingness to put in the voluntary work.

some things Td has told me from there small group workouts ... Pierre is a specimen , Butler has amazing burst, Nykiem has the quicks and sharod Johnson has a huge target radius , he is very very impressed with them and there willingness to put in the voluntary work.
See this is the type of information we all crave. Thanks Care Taker.

Also looks like you finally got that call from Tommy

some things Td has told me from there small group workouts ... Pierre is a specimen , Butler has amazing burst, Nykiem has the quicks and sharod Johnson has a huge target radius , he is very very impressed with them and there willingness to put in the voluntary work.
I think the extra work part is a part of the culture with the team based on some past stories I've read. Makes sense given the summer is so dead on campus.

This is gonna be a good group, the 2017 class

Definitely believe no one will come close to beating out a healthy ED.

What about Culpepper ? Can he be a factor down the road ? If Rex isn't the guy, maybe Brad has some eligibility left based on how he did in Survivor.

I cant remember the score i was up at the crack of dawn with LSU fans in armory. I just remember LSU only winning as they did because Fournette went hellascheming on us
Final was 34-24. I recall posters on an FSU site were happy Cuse gave them a game. Playing against top SEC teams serves as a yardstick for where conference teams are.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom