Class of 2017 - Quade Green 2.0 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2017 Quade Green 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Best thread title ever!
giphy.gif

Do we tell this kid to kick rocks or do we roll out the red carpet?

No red carpet...he wants to come then come. Buy in to what we offer and that's that! He already got the red carpet treatment and took a dump on it at the last hour. We need guys that want to be here!

If he wants to transfer here bring him in, its a no brainer. Gives us a 5 star Guard to sit next year who can play after Howard graduates and allows SU to strictly concentrate on Forwards and a Center for 2019. Again no brainer.

You mean after Howard graduates and Buddy is a lottery pick. ;)

I would like to see him on Villanova rather than here. His decision was to go to Kentucky and he should stay with that decision. Does it look like he will get less playing time there behind Quickerly and Alexander-G? (If he does not go pro)? Oh well, for a border-line 6' point guard, he went with the best decision that money can buy and got his friends (Richards, Diallo, ?) to go along with him? What more can he want?

Last edited:
He can come but I wouldn’t stop recruiting ( feverishly) Guerrier or whoever else we are targeting as out top PG. If he’s got a problem with that... I’ll supply the rocks for him to kick.

Definitely chatter on rupp rafters about quade leaving. Interesting. I think our offseason the past few years have been as exciting or more then our regular seasons! They are waiting on some pieces to fall to see what they have to work with. Does SGA stay next year or leave? Knox decision etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom