Quinta Funderburk | Page 5 | Syracusefan.com

Quinta Funderburk

Just a Petrino joke.

Gotcha. I figured it had to do with Petrino but though someplace said Petrino had slept with his g/f.

Back when I heard about this and told BlackKnight, we were both somewhat surprised. My source told me that he was almost definitely coming here because him and Jaston speak every day and apparently had numerous conversations about SU. He also didn't mention any other schools.

I feel like he's ours to lose but who knows.

I'm looking at this in a good postive way as in a team upgrade. If Jaston can get Quinta here he must be wispering to him that he could be in the rotation real quick as he knows all the receivers all too well.After all he's faced all of them 1 on 1 in practice for a while now.A must get

The pessimist in me is saying this is Vidal Hazelton part Deux. High ranked recruit goes away from home to big football school and due to various reasons heads back to East Coast (assuming QF is) and we are mentioned and seem to be a logical fit due to unproven playmakers at the position but then spurned at the end...:(

Well those are probably the only similarities since QF potentially has 3 to 4 years to play and Hazelton only had the 1 year in which he got injured and then we also have the Jaston George connection. Hopefully this works out because he could be a real asset for us and it would only strengthen our future recruiting position with one of the stronger programs in the Tidewater/Va Beach area.

The pessimist in me is saying this is Vidal Hazelton part Deux. High ranked recruit goes away from home to big football school and due to various reasons heads back to East Coast (assuming QF is) and we are mentioned and seem to be a logical fit due to unproven playmakers at the position but then spurned at the end...:(

Well those are probably the only similarities since QF potentially has 3 to 4 years to play and Hazelton only had the 1 year in which he got injured and then we also have the Jaston George connection. Hopefully this works out because he could be a real asset for us and it would only strengthen our future recruiting position with one of the stronger programs in the Tidewater/Va Beach area.
It's not just us being mentioned because we need WRs. We are definite players in this. Stay tuned.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
whodatnatn

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom