Raupers | Syracusefan.com

Raupers

Nice debut.

Big shoes to fill, and he got it done today in his first start.

Got the ball off quickly, put enough hang time under it for the gunners to put pressure on the return man, pinned them deep.

Nice job kid.
I followed the new rules...

I was coming to post 7 for 308 44.0 yds 51 long and pinned em that let to the 1st TD.

Raupers did an excellent job

Agree about Raupers-Very impressive debut. I wonder how much eligibility he has.

Agree.

I was really worried about the punting before the game started. But now I am really worried about the short snapping game.

Agree about Raupers-Very impressive debut. I wonder how much eligibility he has.

He got here two years ago, so he most likely has 3 years left, if he gets a scholly for a grad year. He's a walk-on, so I'm not sure he'd pay his own year of grad school just to punt.

Sounds like Fisher is a good option in the future, though. He was with Raupers neck and neck during preseason.

I thought his delivery was slow and that there were at least 3 punts where he almost got it blocked. Good travel once kicked, but he needs to speed up the delivery.

i thought after the lousey first half raupers really was the mvp

Got the ball off quickly, put enough hang time under it for the gunners to put pressure on the return man, pinned them deep.

Nice job kid.

Ditto. It was so nice to see kicks pushing the goal line. His best had to be after the 10 yard penalty on the PAT. Even with the 10 yard hole, he dropped that thing inside the 5. Awesome.

Oops. Sorry. I misread and was thinking of Krautman. I thought both foot guys played well tonight. This could be the second season in a row where kicking isn't a concern at either position.

Don't forget Graham. Aside from the really stupid (yet awesome) kick catch interference, he was a monster as a gunner. He saves balls inside the 5 on a semi-regular basis.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom