Class of 2020 - RB Cullen Coleman (NY) Verbal to Northwestern | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2020 RB Cullen Coleman (NY) Verbal to Northwestern

You have Adams for 2 years, Howard for 3 and Jordan for at least 4, and with weight gain might be the best of the lot.

I think we are seeing a trend where recruits think that we have existing talent on the roster that prevents them from getting early pt.

Gonna have to work through it.
That's why Alabama and Clemson get all the best players. Nice try.

Reactions: gbo
That's why Alabama and Clemson get all the best players. Nice try.
When your the Number 1-2 best players at that position you think you can beat anyone out. That’s not the case 80 spots down necesarrily

I think we are seeing a trend where recruits think that we have existing talent on the roster that prevents them from getting early pt.

Gonna have to work through it.

I agree and said something similar in another thread. We have enough good, young talent, the high three and four star type kids we attract likely cant waltz right in for immediate playing time, but we havent won enough yet to justify their waiting their turn here.

I don’t remember hearing a lot about this kid. I’m pretty sure his ship sailed after the two kids from MD committed at the RB position.

Sometimes it’s just a numbers game.

I think the idea of staying home for college is the most overrated thing ever.

Agreed 144%.

While I didn't want to be more than say 4-5 hours away from home (for ease of driving to and from), I also absolutely did NOT want to be too "close" to home either.

As it turned out Syracuse was my favorite college that I visited, and I just happen to live downstate, but it certainly was NOT that it just happened to be located in the state where I also lived, that made me choose it.

Of course, I'm no GMac or JGIII who has hundreds of friends, family, and fans who may also want to make it a short commute to continue to watch their hometown hero play, so YMMV when it comes to a D1 athlete making this choice, vs. your random generic college student doing so.

Agreed 144%.

While I didn't want to be more than say 4-5 hours away from home (for ease of driving to and from), I also absolutely did NOT want to be too "close" to home either.

As it turned out Syracuse was my favorite college that I visited, and I just happen to live downstate, but it certainly was NOT that it just happened to be located in the state where I also lived, that made me choose it.

Of course, I'm no GMac or JGIII who has hundreds of friends, family, and fans who may also want to make it a short commute to continue to watch their hometown hero play, so YMMV when it comes to a D1 athlete making this choice, vs. your random generic college student doing so.

Agree w the last point. Im from cuse and went to su, so i get why ppl stay home. I dont regret it but in hindsight, if i could do it all over, i would go away for school and would recommend that to others as well

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom