RB Jarveon Howard transferring to Alcorn St | Page 6 | Syracusefan.com

RB Jarveon Howard transferring to Alcorn St

I'm impressed that we can lose JJ and Howard in one year and still be in pretty good shape at RB. Similar to the DB positions. Fortunately, these are probably the only two groups where we could afford this much loss of depth.

I always thought jarveon was very overrated. Too slow.
He always seemed too too heavy to me. Good player going straight but didn’t have the twitch to go east and west like tucker. But it’s also not fair to compare anyone to tuck lol

He always seemed too too heavy to me. Good player going straight but didn’t have the twitch to go east and west like tucker. But it’s also not fair to compare anyone to tuck lol
He wasn't beating guys to the edge but showed excellent cutting ability. He's able to make a guy miss in a small space and run through the arm tackle with his power. He's a good runner that's not as complete as Tucker.

We need to find a couple RBs in what we are bringing in for the next yr.. Howard/adams are gone next yr. we got the big bot and Tucker and lutz but we need some depth soon. Is Allen the only RB right now we have verballed?

We need to find a couple RBs in what we are bringing in for the next yr.. Howard/adams are gone next yr. we got the big bot and Tucker and lutz but we need some depth soon. Is Allen the only RB right now we have verballed?
Josh Hough will be the man but I think he eventually moves to ILB.

Playing HS in WPA is very different better than P5 football ACC football. Hope he stays at RB but we will see...
FIFY. BTW, He comes from Joe Namath's home town.

This new rule sucks; it plays to the fragile ego of some players and messes with team continuity and planning. Who does this actually serve?

I find it hard to believe that Dino promised anything to a guy who opted out last year. A lot of times people with emotional interests hear things in a way they weren't intended. Taking to social media to stalk a coach is bush league behavior, regardless of any "promises" that were made.
I hate to lose Jarveon, but we don't need toxic family members hanging around.
I wouldn't be shocked if he was given some assurances to commit here, why else would he have gotten every goal line carry. I know they said he was the goal line back but Neal and Strickland would have scored every TD he did IMO.

Certainly was given no promises or anything this year and he should have been happy DB is a nice man and took him back. If Ole Miss or Miss St would have taken him I'd bet everything I have he wouldn't have returned.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom