Class of 2025 - RB Malachi Coleman (VA) COMMITTED TO SYRACUSE (4/3/24) | Page 5 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2025 RB Malachi Coleman (VA) COMMITTED TO SYRACUSE (4/3/24)

There is a big difference. These recruits once evaluate are being rated as 86, 87, 88 and 89. Not 81,82 or 83 in the past classes.
Fran and his coaches can clearly evaluate. These are not diamonds in the rough. These are top players that had not been evaluated. We have more 87, 88 and 89 then any past classes under other coaches. I remember when our highest recruit was an 87 and everyone else was lower. Most peer schools would love to have a class with multiple 87, 88 and 89 players.
11 of our 12 commits are in the top 1,000 according to all day every day. That's more than we would get in 3 years. And we're about halfway done with the class. Exciting times.

Building a core team with size and strength in trenches and speeeeeed everywhere else as a base and then supplementing with elite talent transfers to fill whatever roster holes exist perhaps?
Quite Interesting Yes GIF by The QI Elves

Kid can scoot. Have always admired the high hurdles.

My buddy ran hurdles against both Paul Lankford and Renaldo Nehemiah who were both superior hurdlers and pretty good football players (Nehemiah only at the pro level, of course) back in the day. My friend was excellent, eventually earning a scholarship to St. John’s, and was a year younger, but he got smoked by those two that day. Memories fade, but it might have been at the Loucks games. If I recall, Art Monk also ran hurdles, but was 1-2 years older.

You are in good company. Welcome young Mr. Coleman.

My buddy ran hurdles against both Paul Lankford and Renaldo Nehemiah who were both superior hurdlers and pretty good football players (Nehemiah only at the pro level, of course) back in the day. My friend was excellent, eventually earning a scholarship to St. John’s, and was a year younger, but he got smoked by those two that day. Memories fade, but it might have been at the Loucks games. If I recall, Art Monk also ran hurdles, but was 1-2 years older.

Art indeed ran hurdles. Set two state records. Looks towards the end of this excellent article on him.

If u think about it, it takes exceptional hip mobility and flexibility to do. Think about making cuts and running over not thru people and it tskes same mobility and flexibility.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom