Realtime RPI predictions the remainder of the season. | Syracusefan.com

Realtime RPI predictions the remainder of the season.

cliftonparksufan

Iggy Award Czar/Co 2020-21 Iggy Award Winner PPG
Today they predicted we win 77-66. Actual was 74-64. Pretty good prediction

Wednesday they have us winning 79-60. Wouldn't think it, but that would be awesome. Hello, Platinum!!!

Saturday night they have us losing 67-69 at Yukon. Wouldn't think so but this should be the most anti Cuse crowd that our kids face all season. Could be scary for any Cuse fan in attendance. Please us good judgement. 9 pm tip off means that the home fans will be well oiled. Might need to pack a can of mace or pepper spray in your coat pocket (or pocketbook for CTO and other female fans).

Home game vs Louisville they have us winning 74-62. Again I wouldn't think the margin would be that large, but there will be a lot of emotion from the Cuse fans. Maybe a lot riding on the game. Definitely a lot of goodbyes to say. The Scoop and Kris show and probably more playing their last game at the Dome.

No reason we can't go 3-0 or do we sign up for 2-1 right now. I would think that would still sew up a one seed for us no matter what happens at the BET.

Looking at RPIForecast.com which I believe uses Sagarin for their predictions, they have us 69% chance of winning at UConn as 5 point favourites -- seems more reasonable.

Any model that has us projected to lose at UConn seems a little flawed,

The only game left of the three that scares me is at Uconn, They sweep their last four games vs us, @ Nova, @ Prov & vs Pitt and they are 20-10 and 10-8 with a win against the 2nd ranked team. They could sneak in the dance if they do that. 2-25-12 is their do or die game since the other three are easily winnable. They will be fired up no doubt...

The only game left of the three that scares me is at Uconn, They sweep their last four games vs us, @ Nova, @ Prov & vs Pitt and they are 20-10 and 10-8 with a win against the 2nd ranked team. They could sneak in the dance if they do that. 2-25-12 is their do or die game since the other three are easily winnable. They will be fired up no doubt...
and probably Calhoun's return, as well.

and probably Calhoun's return, as well.
Billy Bob Calhoun's Last Stand at the Galamo. Could be great theatre.

I best ESPN is praying for this to happen.

Attachments

• galamo.jpg
    galamo.jpg
    76.6 KB · Views: 66

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online