Recruiting Updates | Page 59 | Syracusefan.com

Recruiting Updates

I remember we wanted Harris so badly we offered his younger teammate Jonny Flynn to help convince Harris to go to SU, at least that was my perception. Funny how things work out...
Yup, that's how it went down. I remember seeing Flynn after his sophomore year up close at the Rumble in the Bronx tourney. He had to be no taller than 5'8 at the time and I was saying to myself, "I dunno if we should be wasting scholarships on players like this." Well thankfully Flynn did not turn out to be a waste of a scholarship.

Bryant speculates that Kentucky has not contacted him since January because of the tournament. Would have loved the same question/answer regarding contact from Syracuse. But he does believe a scholarship is available for him here, so that is a positive.

creatorsgame said:
Bryant speculates that Kentucky has not contacted him since January because of the tournament. Would have loved the same question/answer regarding contact from Syracuse. But he does believe a scholarship is available for him here, so that is a positive.
I think Bryant knows when the tourney starts. I'm now convinced he's with everyone

Sounds like that other dude we had here. I don't think he's melo in any respect, but watching his film, he just gets it. There aren't alot of killer instinct guys out there. But he seems to have it. I can't explain it.

Only watched a couple vids of Moyer, but from what I've seen, he makes me think of a taller version of Lawrence 'Poetry in' Moten. Smooth. Never rushed. Just has a nose for putting the ball in the basket anyway possible. If he turns out to be that, he'll be a great.

Only watched a couple vids of Moyer, but from what I've seen, he makes me think of a taller version of Lawrence 'Poetry in' Moten. Smooth. Never rushed. Just has a nose for putting the ball in the basket anyway possible. If he turns out to be that, he'll be a great.

Wow that would be truly amazing if his play compares to Moten. He was money.

The live evaluation period starts later today and throughout the weekend. Events are taking place in Dallas, NO, VA, ATL, PA. Moyer, Duval, Keita, Eggleston, Zegarowski, Wilson, Tucker, Carr, Rose, Washington, Zachery, etc will all be in action. Battle won't return to action until next month. Stay tuned here and on my blog for updates throughout.

Duval/Keita same team. Sidney Wilson and Melo Eggleston.

Francis03 dont want to give out other board info, but as I know you are a member over on TOS, what say you about the new 2015 big cuse has checked out... Interesting indeed!

Francis03 dont want to give out other board info, but as I know you are a member over on TOS, what say you about the new 2015 big cuse has checked out... Interesting indeed!

200.gif

Interesting. Can you please provide a name?
I'm torn about whether or not I can provide a name, because I've only seen us mentioned as possibly being interested on the premium board at TOS. It feels wrong to me to take info from their premium board and bring it over here.

3-star kid who we apparently aren't even actively involved with yet and might not actually get involved at all.

jekelish said:
I'm torn about whether or not I can provide a name, because I've only seen us mentioned as possibly being interested on the premium board at TOS. It feels wrong to me to take info from their premium board and bring it over here. 3-star kid who we apparently aren't even actively involved with yet and might not actually get involved at all.

What is TOS. Is it worth being a premium member there?

It's the website that rhymes with "gout."

I've been a premium member there for awhile, but admit I very rarely peruse the premium board there. I mainly keep up the account because it gives you access to reading a lot of recaps of kids visiting and whatnot.

It absolutely is not worth it. Once up on a time the insiders here were members and posted there. That was where the inside info came from.

I'm torn about whether or not I can provide a name, because I've only seen us mentioned as possibly being interested on the premium board at TOS. It feels wrong to me to take info from their premium board and bring it over here.

3-star kid who we apparently aren't even actively involved with yet and might not actually get involved at all.

imo I don't think premium info over there should be posted here. With that said apparently there are other bigs that are being looked at since we are legit worried that Coleman may never play again, or at least at ACC level. A lot will be told of Colemans' future on whether they go after any of these bigs or not;

Last edited: