Roberson controls the dominoes in Committing | Page 10 | Syracusefan.com

Roberson controls the dominoes in Committing

Its gotta help that Waiters was drafted #4 overall and never started a game for Cause in 2 years. That probably won't help with the one and done'rs but maybe with some other 5 stars.

nope...we are sending some of the guys into the Big Show...now i remember...its Jack and Coke!
Mixing coke with Jack is like taking a vacation in Oregon during the monsoon season.

If anyone finds any good Roberson highlights on the world wide Web, please share. Ive only found one on YouTube that was a less then a min and tape from a Roselle Catholic game that is a 3/4 part series. Decent but way to long to watch while at work
Enjoy

If his grades are good enough to qualify, he will reclassify. That's the word anyways, have to believe the staff knows DC2 and/or Xmas are goners otherwise it really won't work
They're saying Mccullough is now most likely to stay in '14 because of his grades, which works out better for Cuse.

I believe he will be 2014. Grades. This class is likely to be 5 after today and grow to 6 eventually.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2
"6 eventually" music to my ears.

Your last sentence is unrealistic. Lawrence won't commit here if we have Roberson and McCullough coming in the next year, and if McCullough stays in 2014 and both Roberson and Lawrence sign this year then Mccullough will re-open his recruitment. We can't ever get all three.
Don't get your hopes up for Lawrence.

What about Wiggins?
I don't think we're still in on Wiggins really. Of course I'm no insider, just reading tea leaves like everyone else. If we still have a shot there then you do whatever ya can to get him.

Maybe it's in this thread and I'm too lazy to go find it, but where is Roberson ranked?

Does anyone know what time Roberson is supposed to announce his decision? Also is he having a press conference and can he sign his loi today also?

Does anyone know what time Roberson is supposed to announce his decision? Also is he having a press conference and can he sign his loi today also?
on ESPNU between 7PM and 8PM...others are announcing during show also.

You are being a defeatist. You gotta believe!

Heard from a great source this past weekend at the fine lot tailgate, cant give any details but people will be happy trust me.

If we get Roberson then if someone leaves early I want Dakari. But no Roberson and I think we get back in on Lawrence.
We're not talking about "no Roberson" because that's not an option...

Heard from a great source this past weekend at the fine lot tailgate, cant give any details but people will be happy trust me.
No offense, but I'll believe it when I see it. The last interview the kid gave he didnt even mention cuse.

No offense, but I'll believe it when I see it. The last interview the kid gave he didnt even mention cuse.

Huh? Who are you referring to? Im not talking about Wiggins.