Roberson - What happens now? | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Roberson - What happens now?

A couple of you should just take a timeout.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I just think people want to know. Especially after reading the Post Standard article. It seems like there would or should have been some resolution by now. Plus what else are people going to talk about on the hoops board.

I just think people want to know. Especially after reading the Post Standard article. It seems like there would or should have been some resolution by now. Plus what else are people going to talk about on the hoops board.

Talk?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

it's a shjtty situation, and people have a right to be bummed . . . but it's a legit deal. This attempt to create a mythology that the NCAA is manufacturing things and out to get the Orange is as tiresome as it is false. Even worse is the attitude that SU should be able to cheat because other successful teams are suspected of doing so . . . that's just childish.

Has the NCAA been taking a close look at SU? Yes. The Fine Mess brought them out and they have found some things that legitimately raised their eyebrows. But Fab's academic troubles were real, and James' situation was close enough that it warranted the cautionary suspension. Those were not manufactured issues.

Many of us warned that there was real threat of NCAA fallout from the Fine Mess . . . frankly, I'm happy that it has been as minor as this; it could have been a lot worse.

it's a shjtty situation, and people have a right to be bummed . . . but it's a legit deal. This attempt to create a mythology that the NCAA is manufacturing things and out to get the Orange is as tiresome as it is false. Even worse is the attitude that SU should be able to cheat because other successful teams are suspected of doing so . . . that's just childish.

Has the NCAA been taking a close look at SU? Yes. The Fine Mess brought them out and they have found some things that legitimately raised their eyebrows. But Fab's academic troubles were real, and James' situation was close enough that it warranted the cautionary suspension. Those were not manufactured issues.

Many of us warned that there was real threat of NCAA fallout from the Fine Mess . . . frankly, I'm happy that it has been as minor as this; it could have been a lot worse.
This sucks for T Roberson, but lets be positive. BJ has a chance to flourish. Tyler Ennis will be even more impressive, and we have a crazy impressive freshman class if all stays the same for next year. Biggest winners: Johnson, McCullough, Grant, and Roberson (if he stays with us).

One of them is me. Just frustrated with the whole process I guess. Either way, still have a ton of hope for this team.

If your life is troubled to the point that you are actually emotionally effected by whether or not some frosh will be eligible to play basketball,...then i envy the lack of anything truly stressful in your life.

If your life is troubled to the point that you are actually emotionally effected by whether or not some frosh will be eligible to play basketball,...then i envy the lack of anything truly stressful in your life.
I just want to see that kid play at SU and not overseas... or god forbid Kentucky.

Patience, I believe we will hear in the next few days. If he is able to enroll by next week he will not be too far behind. Students are still doing drop and add. Yes NCAA sucks.
Exactly , this "deadline" that nobody could confirm was not the real date .

Wait, SU is STILL in the add/drop period? That seems weird to me. Down here in GA, UGA and Georgia Tech give you until Friday of the first week of classes to make up your mind. Although with Tech, I can understand that. Classes are too intense to really fall more than a week behind.

You have no idea about the stresses in my life nor should you speculate about my personal life.

your complete and utter lack of perspective tells me more than I want know about your personal life. Its not me speculating , its you adveritising in huge neon.

Geez, is the NCAA still dragging their feet on this? Make a friggin' call already!

your complete and utter lack of perspective tells me more than I want know about your personal life. Its not me speculating , its you adveritising in huge neon.
haters-gonna-hate-car-trick.gif

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom