Robert Washington | Syracusefan.com

Robert Washington

Status
Not open for further replies.

DirtDog44

Walk On
Any chance we jump back in with Robert Washington at this point? He loves the school, just didn't like the position coach. If I'm Coach Babers I'm going to make him a priority.

Any chance we jump back in with Robert Washington at this point? He loves the school, just didn't like the position coach. If I'm Coach Babers I'm going to make him a priority.
Grades?

No

From what I remember, Robert Washington decommitted because of an issue with an Assistant Coach. Is it possible to reopen that conversation now that the situation has changed?

Can't edit the thread title - should be "Not knowing"

No.

We should probably stop this whole thing, this is like the 12th time I've seen someone suggest this. There was a lot more to the story than that. And now, with his situation having been in flux for so long, he's almost certainly headed to a JUCO.

We need to move on from RW as soon as possible, please. It's never happening.

For the last time Robert didn't have an issue with the staff. This is a family matter between him and his father. He no longer has an offer, is going JUCO because of his grades and unless the new staff offers him he isn't coming to Syracuse. Let's move on and focus on the the kids that do have offers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom