Russ Smith off to the NBA | Syracusefan.com

Russ Smith off to the NBA

Every NBA team wants a 6-0, 165 pound mistake prone 2-guard.

In his defense, he's not getting any taller in the next year. Throw in the fact this draft is so weak, it's probably the right move for him if he wants get paid.

In his defense, he's not getting any taller in the next year. Throw in the fact this draft is so weak, it's probably the right move for him if he wants get paid.
I agree. But the only 6-0, 165 pound 2-guard who has made it in the NBA in the past, what, 30 years? Is Allen Iverson. Russ Smith, you are a good college player, but you sir, are no Allen Iverson.

His best bet is to perfect his shooting off the dribble and be a niche player like nate robinson.

I have a feeling that Pitino might try to remind him of those facts.

Russ is a hard head and it looks to me like Daddy is behind this call. If Russ wants to go, despite information Pitino or the pre draft camps might say, this is exactly how he would pull it off.

Rick - and all of us - would miss the guy, but there's a great recruiting class coming in and a bunch of returning talent. Maybe living without an attention magnet might be nice for Rick Pitino.

I think you'll see a few more Ville and Michigan players declare over the next few days.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Add to that his standing and not moving for 15+ seconds of most possessions and you have a lottery lock!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom