Class of 2019 - S Cornelius Nunn Jr (FL) SIGNED NLI TO SYRACUSE 12/19/18 | Page 10 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2019 S Cornelius Nunn Jr (FL) SIGNED NLI TO SYRACUSE 12/19/18

I have read on this forum from a guru that it is inevitable he decommits. Shut this thread down now. Thanks.
tenor (5).gif

Not sure what you mean by this. The source is arguably our best, has been right far more than wrong. No sense in giving up on Nunn this moment though. He’s still committed and something could change to re-affirm that any time.

Looking into the mind of a 17, 18 yo. It's always "cooler" to go away and play rather than stay home. That was my thinking playing baseball in Fla vs staying in ny. Also, we offer early pt in arguably the best division in P5. Its all up to him and what his word stands for...at age 17;)

Look Bnoro knows his stuff. I’m hoping he is wrong we have a stud. Chances are he is right and I will be mad but not at him. Crap happens let’s hope for the best and be prepared for the worst.

Look Bnoro knows his stuff. I’m hoping he is wrong we have a stud. Chances are he is right and I will be mad but not at him. Crap happens let’s hope for the best and be prepared for the worst.
Yeah, who cares if he sugar coats it. It is the information he has. We all hope the information changes, I am sure including him, but it is what his sources have heard.

Trust me, I hope I'm wrong too. Would be great to hang onto a kid with legitimate Bama & Miami offers.

Looking into the mind of a 17, 18 yo. It's always "cooler" to go away and play rather than stay home. That was my thinking playing baseball in Fla vs staying in ny. Also, we offer early pt in arguably the best division in P5. Its all up to him and what his word stands for...at age 17;)

Wish that were true.

Reality? Probably the opposite.

Well, tomorrow makes a week since paradise camp. One would think that if he was going to flip, he would have done it by now?

Well, tomorrow makes a week since paradise camp. One would think that if he was going to flip, he would have done it by now?
Keep the popcorn close by and enjoy the ride.

Not worried about Miami. I would be concerned if Florida pursued him.

I don’t want to get too into it, but it looks like there is good reason for his mother to be pushing for him to go away to school (based on conjecture). Florida is obviously a big state and UF and FSU are “away” from Miami.

Cole and Nunn should have both been at the HS Media Day at the Dolpins yesterday.

I do appreciate that Dino develops men and not just football players