Class of 2019 S Dorian Hewett (TX) Decommitted from Syracuse/It's not over yet

Texas, but i think its more of a checking the box on that side. I think Houston and Baylor might be bigger threats IF he is on the fence. But all indications at the moment are he will be a Orangeman!!!

Texas is not going after Hewitt. We already knew Baylor offered a while back. Houston isn't a P5 school and shouldn't be a threat to flip him if Syracuse is still pursuing Hewett (which, by all accounts, they are).

IthacaBarrel

Shaky Potatoes
Certainly hope we get the kid but at the end of the day, he may want to be closer to home or play at Utah. Sounds like he is being recruited a bit heavier now as well.

Trueblue25

Cali Award Magistrate
Would not be surprised if he’s riding his exciting postseason and venturing where immediate playing time may be available. I dont blame him.

Texas is not going after Hewitt. We already knew Baylor offered a while back. Houston isn't a P5 school and shouldn't be a threat to flip him if Syracuse is still pursuing Hewett (which, by all accounts, they are).
Baylor has its sights set on another DB in Florida. This recruit is not on Baylor’s radar.

Top Bottom